Need Advice on Child Visa 101 Please.

Guest empee

Guest empee

My Father wants me to apply for a Child Visa Migration Subclass 101. I am already 24 years Old and a recent graduate of a 4 year college degree. One of the main requirements for the visa is I should be attending in the school as a full time student. If I will enroll for a Masters degree, is it considered as a full time student in my visa application. Thanks in Advance.

• 3 years later...
My Father wants me to apply for a Child Visa Migration Subclass 101. I am already 24 years Old and a recent graduate of a 4 year college degree. One of the main requirements for the visa is I should be attending in the school as a full time student. If I will enroll for a Masters degree, is it considered as a full time student in my visa application. Thanks in Advance.

I know that your post was a while ago but I am in a similar position and wondered how your case worked out?

There have been lots of threads on this more recently.

But basically you have no chance if you are that old.

I have recently had a visa granted for an applicant of a similar age and in similar circumstances.

It is somewhat tricky, but doable.

If you turn 25 before you apply, you cannot qualify

If you want me to assess your case to ascertain whether you qualify, send me an email.

I have recently had a visa granted for an applicant of a similar age and in similar circumstances.

It is somewhat tricky, but doable.

If you turn 25 before you apply, you cannot qualify

If you want me to assess your case to ascertain whether you qualify, send me an email.

You've already commented on the last posters thread that this visa isn't an option for them. The original post is from 2011.

Archived