register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest HYmz

Looking to meet new people!!

Guest HYmz

I moved out in 2007, I still find it hard to associate with anyone as I am a stay at home mother of two beautiful children and I am happily married to my australian partner I am just looking for people to get to know and hopefully have a strong friendship with.

I moved out in 2007, I still find it hard to associate with anyone as I am a stay at home mother of two beautiful children and I am happily married to my australian partner I am just looking for people to get to know and hopefully have a strong friendship with.

We have not arrived yet, but i also am a stay at home mum of 2 kiddies, should be arriving june/july..... still looking at areas but would love to meet up once we arrive. What area are in you?

Guest HYmz

I live near parramatta :)

Guest Ph0en1x
still looking at area around there, hubby gonna be working in wetherall park, can you recommend any areas

PJ Gallagher's in Parramatta is a pretty decent place :jiggy:

Guest HYmz

PJ's is ok

Hi, I have just been offered a job at Westmead Children's Hospital, and plan to make the move in October 2012 as long as the visa process doesn't take long. Would be great to meet up once I am there. Tracey

Tracey 457 visa applied on 12/6/2012, 457 visa granted 18/07/2012, arrived in Sydney 30/01/2013

186 agreement stream nomination lodged 20/11/13, nomination approved 18th February 2013, application submitted 8th February 2013, 186 visa approved 6th March 2014