worried?

Guest ebstar

Guest ebstar

Hi, i'm Zoe 14 my sister Alana 10 and my brother Jake 9. My sister and i are getting really worried about our move to Adelaide and would really like to talk to other kids our age that are moving or have already made the move.Alana is worried about making friends and settling into a new school.:unsure:

Guest Guest31881

Hi Ebstar,

We have a sister site that may also help you, This is our site dedicated to the Adelaide area.

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/

i hope you find someone to put your minds at rest. But i think you will find you settle in with no problem, :biggrin: Good luck.

Guest Opportunities
Hi, i'm Zoe 14 my sister Alana 10 and my brother Jake 9. My sister and i are getting really worried about our move to Adelaide and would really like to talk to other kids our age that are moving or have already made the move.Alana is worried about making friends and settling into a new school.:unsure:

Hi there,

I have mentioned this site to my children, but they are still getting use to the whole migration idea! However, I will try to put them in contact with you guys. Here is a little info on our family.

Our visa has been granted and we will be moving to Adelaide in December 2011. Our eldest daughter Kirsten is 14(15 in September), Kristel 9 and Christian 2. The whole process of the unknown is difficult and they too have concerns about meeting new friends and settling into new schools.

Which area are you guys planning on setlling in? Any idea on schools yet?

Karen

x:idea:

Guest ebstar

Hi. we are looking at Hallett cove and rynella area to live it just depends on dad traveling to work. i think we will be looking at rynella school too.

Guest Opportunities
Hi. we are looking at Hallett cove and rynella area to live it just depends on dad traveling to work. i think we will be looking at rynella school too.

We are heading in the same direction! We were looking at Hallett Cove and Reynella East, but decided to go with Reynella. The youngest,Kristel will go to Reynella East Primary and the eldest,Kirsten, obviously to Reynella East High College as both of them are big on music and they are able to have lessons during school hours.

Did you know that the primary and high school are adjacent (back-to-back) to each other? They are currently merging the two individual schools to become one school enrolling studens from Grade R-12.

What are your interests? In which area will your dad be working?

Will get my girls to make contact you guys. Are you on facebook? My eldest is on their all the time.

Karen