Pool Installation - Brisbane

toughspiders

Hi We are thinking of having a pool installed. We really have no idea of cost and really dont want to get ripped off. Would love to hear of peoples experience within the Brisbane area. I know we are going to spend a lot of dosh but any tips/recommendations regards to installers would be great ta very muchly Bex

Hi

I will PM you the name of a company i recommend you don't use. They offered a fab service until they had the majoirty of your money and started to fit the pool, after that it went downhill quick. A lot of familys i know have used them and im yet to here a good feedback report.

We are looking at moving soon and although have a fibreglass pool now are looking into having a concrete one with these guys - http://www.cascadepools.com.au/CascadePools/Welcome.html

Cal x

Aw thanks for your reply Kev, your pool (and your house) looks fab!!! does it get used? i have to ask coz i know so many who dont indulge !! Ill ask them round. I have three coming already, but would personally prefer someone with good refs (for obvious reasons)

Wehad problems with our pool surround that was done by a contractor recommended by the pool builder. There was a leak in our pool plumbing repaired by the builder - after leaking for 6 months, it took a long time to convince builder it was a leak not evaporation , make sure pool and surround is covered by a BSA contract, because we are having real problems trying to rectify problem with our surround and BSA have not been helpful. If you had any quotes from Gold Coast builders feel free to PM me as you want to make sure you do not use builder we used.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

It is nice i have been in it, i swam a couple of hundred lengths and i think the Aussie olympic swimming team train in kevs pool.

Archived