ANMC /ANMAC nursing skills assessment processing times

Guest fearnie

• 9 months later...

ANMAC have quoted I need 3 months post qualified experience to apply, another member on here has been successful in gaining ANMAC without the 3 months however she is a MH nurse and had an email from an advisor stating she could. All the ANMAC staff I have spoken to deny that this is currently possible. I think that perhaps the other PIO landed lucky with the ANMAC advisor that she contacted perhaps.

Either way, it looks like I am stuck gaining 3 months work experience before applying to ANMAC. This is so you can get a reference.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I am a registered nurse in Sri Lanka and have Five year working experience.I have a Diploma in general nursing. I came here, two years back and have permanent residency. Now I want to access my qualifications to here as a enrol nurse.which type IELTS (academic / Genaral) do I need to do? When I access my skills, where should I firstly apply(ANMC?/AHPRA?). Which documents shoud I needto apply?