Good evening folks,

How easy is it to transfer money back to the UK on a monthly basis, from Aus bank account to Uk bank account and any idea of the costs involved ??

Thanks in advance

Keith

Guest siamsusie

We send money monthly to one of our sons.. on the net bank to bank $20 and $30 if the bank do it for you . Its exceptionally easy!

Oz - UK

(Westpac)

Susie x

Guest SteNRach
We send money monthly to one of our sons.. on the net bank to bank $20 and $30 if the bank do it for you . Its exceptionally easy!

Oz - UK

(Westpac)

Susie x

Please forgive me Susie if I appear a bit dumb but when you make your transfer is that fee free, simply just a case of the currency converting from AUS Dollar to sterling?

Thanks

Rachel

I use Commonwealth Bank and it's $22 transfer fee. It was incredibly fast? I transferred on Fri night (after the cut off time obviously) and by Monday, it's already in my other bank acc! Is it only me? :D

309/100 - Submitted and CO assigned 29/11/2010. More info given on 3/12/2010. Medicals requested on 16/12/2010. Went for medicals on 20/12/2010. Granted 30/3/2011. Arrived in Melbourne on May 2011. Second stage submitted end of Oct 2012, PR granted 12/02/2013!