Home exchange Perth WA to UK

Guest Keith Dixon

Guest Keith Dixon

We are looking to do a house exchange long term from August this year. We prefer the South East of England but are open to offers. Our house is in East Victoria Park and very convenient for the city and river. We have 2 bedrooms and a study and an underground pool.

We would love to hear from any people wanting to migrate to Perth who are unable to sell their house and are interested in a long term home exchange. Regards

doh! we are in a nice part of portsmouth, sea end of road, pond opposite ( baffins pond ) dble garage etc schools and easy access out of city. I did look to see if there a house swop but have just had tenants vetted and confirmed terms y,day

:frown:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zambezi15
We are looking to do a house exchange long term from August this year. We prefer the South East of England but are open to offers. Our house is in East Victoria Park and very convenient for the city and river. We have 2 bedrooms and a study and an underground pool.

We would love to hear from any people wanting to migrate to Perth who are unable to sell their house and are interested in a long term home exchange. Regards

Keith, we are actually living in W A - about 1000km north of Perth. But have a look at our property url; http://www.internationalpropertyswap.com/Properties/ToSwap/In/Europe/UnitedKingdom/England/Nottinghamshire/Ref_713

I had tremendous response and offers to swop for properties in Spain etc. Many of which were incredibly good but we want a swap in Australia (Any state) alternative 2nd option Thailand.(holiday destination)

But there appears to be no webs pages listing Australian' properties for international permanent property exchange.

It appears to me you maybe more interested in a holiday swap site.

Regards

Guest Keith Dixon

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We are opened minded as to the type of swap. It is our intention to stay in England long term so a permanent exchange may be possible. Are you looking to live in Perth or just permanently exchange properties?

Guest zambezi15

Hi Keith,

I sent you a personal message which should be in your PomsinOz inbox. Please revert if you haven't received it. Thanks

Guest zambezi15
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We are opened minded as to the type of swap. It is our intention to stay in England long term so a permanent exchange may be possible. Are you looking to live in Perth or just permanently exchange properties?

zambezi15

Hi Keith,

I sent you a personal message which should be in your PomsinOz inbox. Please revert if you haven't received it. Thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest Big Steve

Hi Keith,

I appreciate it was a while since you posted, but are you still looking for a property exchange? If so - Would a 4 bed in central Watford suit? 10 mins walk to Watford Junction rail and then 15 mins to Euston. We are planning to move in November.

Guest Keith Dixon

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your message.

We have had to get a sitter until January to look after the dog until she can be shipped over. We are going to rent over there until January and will be interested in a swap then so if you are then please keep in touch.

Cheers

Keith

Hi mate we have a large 3 bedroom property in Gravesend, Kent (South east)

Located 5 mins from Train station where you can take the Hi-speed train to Central London in 24 mins or Stratford international in 14 mins for the London Olympics

We are looking to be in Perth around end sept.

Guest Keith Dixon

G'Day mate, we are leaving on Monday and have got a friend to sit the house and dog until Christmas. After then we will probably look for a house exchange. Good luck with your move and keep in contact if you are still interested in the New Year.

Guest James W

Keith,

We've a 2 bedroom house in a nice quiet village just outside Manchester if it's of any interest? I know you were looking at SE England but worth a message I thought.

cheers

J & B

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HighPeakJulie

We are just about to put our house on the Market. It's located in Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire on the edge of the Peak District. It's a 4 bed detatched house with separate detatched double garage. We're looking to migrate in January. I know it's not in the South East but it is in a very scenic part of the Country with easy access to both the cities of Manchester and Sheffield. Less than 10 miles away are also the town of Buxton and Macclesfield.

• 5 months later...
Guest Gowie78

Hi Keith, I have a 2bed Garden flat available in Central London, Maida Vale, which will be available from August 2012. Im looking to move to Perth for 1 to 2 years so happy to do a long term swap.

Shane

Guest Susan shoes

We would love to do a long term swap. How do you fancy Scotland, on the edge of a national park, one hour from Edinburgh and Glasgow ? Beautiful village perfect if you like walking, climbing, fishing etc.

Guest Susan shoes

We are moving out at beginning of July. Have you thought about leasing out for a couple of months ? Just a thought as you said you had a sitter and we are trying to find somewhere to live either temorarily or longer term. Hope this isnt too cheeky it all seems a minefield from here .