We got it !!!!

donlou

Hi to everyone on PIO, we have been granted visa today !!!! We recieved the DIAC email on 18 March 11 and I wasnt sure whether to go ahead with the Meds etc but decided at least that is one less thing out of the way. Anyway we werent even aware we had been allocated a CO as we just received an email today to confirm we have our visa - so happy.

A BIG thank you to fellow PIO's as I have found so much useful advice out there, with regards to our application we didnt need to use an agent because all our questions have been answered on this forum.

There is light at the end of the tunnel ! Hang on in there.

Guest cjey
Hi to everyone on PIO, we have been granted visa today !!!! We recieved the DIAC email on 18 March 11 and I wasnt sure whether to go ahead with the Meds etc but decided at least that is one less thing out of the way. Anyway we werent even aware we had been allocated a CO as we just received an email today to confirm we have our visa - so happy.

A BIG thank you to fellow PIO's as I have found so much useful advice out there, with regards to our application we didnt need to use an agent because all our questions have been answered on this forum.

There is light at the end of the tunnel ! Hang on in there.

wow.. what a grate news

congrats...friend

Hi congratulations, we got ours through last week, and couldn't believe how fast it came after being told it would take a year at least! We didn't use an agent and found the process simple to use. I do have a question if anyone could answer it for me please. Now that we have been granted our visa do I have to do anything, we got an email reagrding VEVO (I think) does that mean we just book our flights and at Perth airport they check their system or do I send our passports away for a stamp to be put in? Many thanks with any reply.

Archived