statutory declarations

Guest tandcmum

Guest tandcmum

how do I do one?

I am going to write one to say my education was taught and assessed in English but no idea what I have to put into it and how i go about getting it certified

I have an apointment to get my docs signed by the justice of peace next week and did enquire about how i would do it but the person i spoke to wasn't sure. Do i have to write it there in front of the justice of peace or do i type something up and then sign it and get it witnessed there.

thanks

I had to do one as well, you write whatever you need to and take it to a person who is authorised to witness it, but you MUST sign it in front of them, there are a list of people who can witness on the form I have, A justice of the peace can as that is who witnessed mine but I believe it is different for every country.

Guest Mongobear
I need to do one as well!!! Good info!! thanks all!

You're welcome. Unfortunately this form can only be filled out by hand. If you're as lazy as I am, you use this page to fill the form online: http://www.pdffiller.com/ :wink:

Cheerio

Uli