Poor women decapitated in Tenerife.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Guest The Ropey HOFF

It takes a lot to shock me these days, but this awful story about this poor 62 year old British lady being killed in Los Cristianos in Tenerife is really shocking. 3 people have been found murdered in Bradford this week and theres a murder regular there, so it was no shock to me, but the brutality of this poor ladies death, is horrendous, especially because we used to holiday there every year in Febuary to get some winter sun and it is the most easy going peaceful holiday destination. Its just terrible.

British woman stabbed and beheaded in Tenerife supermarket

Madrid : Spain | May 13, 2011

By ethelsmith clear.png?1305356466

13 0

Views: 717

79986843-the-canary.jpg

13th May 2011, Los Christianos, Tenerife

79986257-social-workers.jpg Tenerife is a popular holiday destination, especially for Brits. It enjoys a good climate for most of the year and is a safe and friendly island. As one of the Canary Islands it boasts all year tourism.

Today in a Chinese supermarket in Los Christianos an appalling attack left a 60 odd year old British woman dead.

She was working in the supermarket at the time of the attack. A man, thought to be a Bulgarian, homeless person, grabbed a huge knife from the supermarket. He then stabbed the as yet un-named woman multiple times.

In front of horrified shoppers he decapitated the woman in the supermarket.

He ran out of the shop carrying the woman's head by the hair. A onlooker, seeing the blood soaked head, thought at first the man was carrying a joke head. The attacker was soon overcome by security officials. When grappled to the ground he threw the head into the road.

The incident has understandably shocked locals and tourists. People in the area at the time of the attack ran for cover and office workers locked themselves in their places of work.

Guest Esme

God rest her soul.

It's just sickening, any murder is horrific but the way this was carried out in broad daylight in a supermarket and to behead her, it resembles a horror movie!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Witnesses thought just that, they saw the guy holding her head in his hand by her hair and didn't think it was real, just a gimmick ............ they interviewed two or three people and they are shocked to the core now, knowing it was real. Me and my family went on holiday for years in Los Cristianos and never saw or heard about anything ever happening there.

eerily similar to an incident in Canada in 2008 which shocked me at the time.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7537675.stm

Eyewitnesses on board the bus, which was travelling through a desolate stretch of Canada's vast prairies, said the victim was stabbed 50 or 60 times by the man sitting next to him.

Friends say the victim is Tim McLean, but police have not confirmed this

The attacker then severed his head with a large knife, reportedly brandishing the head to terrified passengers.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

There has been so many knife deaths by psychiatric paTients in the community that i have lost count of them and for some reason they seem obsessed with knifes and stabbing people they don't know. The story from Canada does sound eerily similar.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I think she is an ex-pat living out there and she had just popped to the shops when this homeless Bulgarian guy has just walked in and picked up a machette and knife and attacked her ............... its horrendous, just shows you, you never know what could happen, if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

My cousin was beaten to death years ago in a pub in Australia. By a nutter with a baseball bat.

My cousin had a pregnant girlfriend at home. Another case of wrong place wrong time.

The impact that it had on my family in Australia has been horrific.

My thoughts are with that ladies family x

Hey Mr Hoff

Just read this online: Information coming from a news source in Tenerife reported eyewitness’ accounts that a tearful Ms Mills-Westley earlier sought refuge from the killer who had been following her.

It was claimed she entered an employment centre not far from the shopping centre and a security guard sent the man away.

Minu Initial reports suggested the murder was random with no relationship between killer and victim.

But tonight eyewitness’ accounts said that a tearful Ms Mills-Westley earlier sought refuge from the killer who had been following her.

It was claimed she entered an employment centre not far from the shopping centre and a security guard sent the man away.

Minutes later she was dead.

SO not only was this poor woman murdered she was scared to death in the first place.

The bloke who did this will probably never have a trail as in is 'mentally unstable' and will probably live out his days popping pills and living in some institution somewhere.

Grrrrrrrr makes me so mad!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi gal

i know i have been following it on sky news, also he went into a hardwear shop and asked a guy if he could have a knife, a big knife to kill someone, he thought he was kidding and sent him packing, also this lunatic should have been in court 3 days ago for assaulting police and two days ago he kicked off in a bar and then abused the police when they turned up, they somehow didn't check that he was a wanted man. Theres going to be some fall out over this, this poor women and her family, it just goes to show you with this stalkers, they are all unhinged and should they behave strangley like this guy had been doing for quite awhile, they should be locked up, protecting the public should be first and foremost, not money, but .................. money speaks louder these days, or the lack of it.