309/100 multiple entry visa?

piglet1

Hello everyone. Melbourne is very chilly at the moment, and I have just arrived last week. Still trying to get used to the weather, skin's really dry! Anyway, just want to confirm with you guys whether 309/100 is a multiple entry visa? Am i supposed to stay here for 2 years or allowed certain number of days outside the country to be granted PR for subclass 100? :unsure:

So far I'm actively seeking for a job, and have 2 confirmed interviews with agencies (already went through one of them) :). Everything's falling nicely into place for us! I have opened a bank account with Commonwealth Bank (no minimum opening balance, bargain!), registered TFN, and also registered for Medicare and the local library (free internet!). Just have yet to send out Form 886 as we want to secure an apartment, are we supposed to send out the Form 886 asap?

Thanks all!

Guest siamsusie
Hello everyone. Melbourne is very chilly at the moment, and I have just arrived last week. Still trying to get used to the weather, skin's really dry! Anyway, just want to confirm with you guys whether 309/100 is a multiple entry visa? Am i supposed to stay here for 2 years or allowed certain number of days outside the country to be granted PR for subclass 100? :unsure:

So far I'm actively seeking for a job, and have 2 confirmed interviews with agencies (already went through one of them) :). Everything's falling nicely into place for us! I have opened a bank account with Commonwealth Bank (no minimum opening balance, bargain!), registered TFN, and also registered for Medicare and the local library (free internet!). Just have yet to send out Form 886 as we want to secure an apartment, are we supposed to send out the Form 886 asap?

Thanks all!

Hi Piglet,

Yes winter has come along, skiing seasons begins:biggrin:!

You can come and go as you please as long as you can prove after 2 years that your relationship remains on going.

I am pleased you are enjoying yourself and god luck with the apartment and job situation.

Susie

Guest siamsusie

Yes Piglet, we have come over from tropical WA up north, but I do prefer the cooler climate, you can rug up then lol.

I actually have never seen this form, so I will leave it for other members to answer your queries.

Good luck

Susie