Business Analyst Brisbane - Sponsorship Opportunity

Guest SarahRSG

Guest SarahRSG

Hi!

I'm new to this forum, I'm a kiwi who has lived in London for the past 11 years, and recently spent 6 months in Sydney where I took a change of career and started working for a Recruitment Consultancy, now I'm back in London, and able to help other people based in the UK who want to move to Oz find a job to get themselves started!

We have a vacancy for a senior (10+ years experience) Retail professional in Brisbane.

The role is Business Analyst, Sales Channel, and is within a huge brand in the retail industry.

They are looking for a senior candidate with experience implementing Retail store information systems, POS, and well as SAP CRM (including loyalty management, campaign management and web store solutions) Strong Retail Business Process knowledge in areas including: Retail store operations (Sales, Pricing and promotions & Inventory management), Online store operations, Customer relationship management (including multi-channel sales and marketing to attract, retain and grow value of customers)

The salary package is competitive given the seniority of the role, and obviously Brisbane is a great place to live..... they really want to find a great employee which is why they are happy to look overseas and sponsor the right candidate.

If this sounds interesting to you, or you'd like to discuss your experience with me in general please get in touch.

Thanks, and I look forward to meeting everyone via this forum!

Sarah

Hi!

I'm new to this forum, I'm a kiwi who has lived in London for the past 11 years, and recently spent 6 months in Sydney where I took a change of career and started working for a Recruitment Consultancy, now I'm back in London, and able to help other people based in the UK who want to move to Oz find a job to get themselves started!

We have a vacancy for a senior (10+ years experience) Retail professional in Brisbane.

The role is Business Analyst, Sales Channel, and is within a huge brand in the retail industry.

They are looking for a senior candidate with experience implementing Retail store information systems, POS, and well as SAP CRM (including loyalty management, campaign management and web store solutions) Strong Retail Business Process knowledge in areas including: Retail store operations (Sales, Pricing and promotions & Inventory management), Online store operations, Customer relationship management (including multi-channel sales and marketing to attract, retain and grow value of customers)

The salary package is competitive given the seniority of the role, and obviously Brisbane is a great place to live..... they really want to find a great employee which is why they are happy to look overseas and sponsor the right candidate.

If this sounds interesting to you, or you'd like to discuss your experience with me in general please get in touch.

Thanks, and I look forward to meeting everyone via this forum!

Sarah

i am india,and software professional,i have got AUS pR visa,looking for job in testing /BA.

I have 6+yrs exp in software testing.let me know if i fit above req or any other you have

thanks,you can send me private msg

Guest SarahRSG

Hi IronMan2! Wow thanks for your fast reply! As a first step it would be great if you could email me your CV, then I can have a look and we can talk through any opportunities we have that could be interesting for you! email: sarah@recruitsuccess.com.au