tonyman

The Human Centipede

i have started taking out about 8/9 movies per week every thursday as they are only 50 cents each ,so i take the children and they choose a couple ect..............now the human centipede was new to weekly hire ,its got one of those tittles that makes you roll your eyes ect but its a 2010 film and i just thought ive got to see what this is about .........i like to watch horror ,thriller and drama and not too much scares me regarding films..........but this turned out to be an ok film ,probs one of the sickest films ever made according to the Guardian .............now ive found out there is a human centipede 2 ........mmmmm that should be fun.........:biggrin:.........3 humans were stitched together from anus to mouth , i would not have liked to be the one in the middle or the end for that matter , the one at the front did apologize for his actions to be fare ...............a must for all film fanatics .......:yes:

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

You are strange M8, that is really extremely disturbing movie! My wife gets the shivers every time it mentioned :biglaugh:. What is worse is that they have shown it a couple of times here in the UK on TV!!

TRA Submitted 24/03/11,TRA Successful 18/04/11,WA SA Submitted 19/04/11,WA Approved 20/05/11,176 Visa lodged 20/05/11,Form 1100 to DIAC 22/06/11,CO Assigned 05/07/11,Medicals 19/9/11 Finalized 27/09/11,S.Africa+UK PCC sent to CO 6/10/11,VISA Granted 7/10/11!

You are strange M8, that is really extremely disturbing movie! My wife gets the shivers every time it mentioned :biglaugh:. What is worse is that they have shown it a couple of times here in the UK on TV!!

have you seen it weazel.......im not strange im just very inquisitive .............

have you seen it weazel.......im not strange im just very inquisitive .............

Yip, I heard them talking about it on Kerang radio, so I "acquired" a copy, strangely enough even though we felt it was disturbing we watched the whole thing. :biglaugh:

TRA Submitted 24/03/11,TRA Successful 18/04/11,WA SA Submitted 19/04/11,WA Approved 20/05/11,176 Visa lodged 20/05/11,Form 1100 to DIAC 22/06/11,CO Assigned 05/07/11,Medicals 19/9/11 Finalized 27/09/11,S.Africa+UK PCC sent to CO 6/10/11,VISA Granted 7/10/11!

Yip, I heard them talking about it on Kerang radio, so I "acquired" a copy, strangely enough even though we felt it was disturbing we watched the whole thing. :biglaugh:

like i say ,not much disturbs me apart from the obvious , i dont have to spell that out tho........i took some more out tonight, autopsy ,spree and borderline cult , a true film about 400 women going missing over the Mexican border due to serial killers.........also got sing a long shreck and spongebob ....:wink:

I thought the human centipede was actually a very well made film - it used a lot of suspense to get across the horror.

It wasn't really graphic, it made you use your imagination and thoughts to convey the feelings - much better than most other horror films in the last two decades (scream etc)

“Self-conceit may lead to self destruction"

like i say ,not much disturbs me apart from the obvious , i dont have to spell that out tho........i took some more out tonight, autopsy ,spree and borderline cult , a true film about 400 women going missing over the Mexican border due to serial killers.........also got sing a long shreck and spongebob ....:wink:

mmmmmm, Murder and sing a long sponge bob, hang on, the blokes in the white coats are on the way!:biglaugh:

mmmmmm, Murder and sing a long sponge bob, hang on, the blokes in the white coats are on the way!:biglaugh:

yes your right , .......maybe we should leave spongebobs brain out of this ...........we could go jellyfishing..............and leave him to mr crabs ..........

great news for Human Centipede lovers ..............they have released the Human Centipede 2........:yes::jiggy:

great news for Human Centipede lovers ..............they have released the Human Centipede 2........:yes::jiggy:

Thanks M8 I will let the wife know!

Hey there is even a Human Centipede game

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FbwFeBfRpi4?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>

I really enjoyed the Human Centipede, then again the Horror/Gore Genre is in my top three favourite types of films to watch. Personally I was expecting more so I'm hoping I get my fix with the second installment.

I think for the numbers of years that I have been watching Horror films I have become desentized to most Scary movies. I am still waiting for THE movie that will have my pulse beating above normal for a little while.

I did watch 'My Bloody Valentine' a while back and it reminded me of an 'Old School' horror.

I thought it was a good film and would recommend it if that's your thing.

176 Family Visa GSM. Visa Granted 01/11/2011 Validated Visa Feb 2012

In order to stand out from the flock one must first be a sheep

Thanks M8 I will let the wife know!

your welcome Ma `am` ............its all in the line of duty ................:wink: we just luv the centipede game .............can you get it on the Wi....?

I really enjoyed the Human Centipede, then again the Horror/Gore Genre is in my top three favourite types of films to watch. Personally I was expecting more so I'm hoping I get my fix with the second installment.

I think for the numbers of years that I have been watching Horror films I have become desentized to most Scary movies. I am still waiting for THE movie that will have my pulse beating above normal for a little while.

I did watch 'My Bloody Valentine' a while back and it reminded me of an 'Old School' horror.

I thought it was a good film and would recommend it if that's your thing.

have you seen' the Children ' one scene did make me jump...........

Hey there is even a Human Centipede game

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FbwFeBfRpi4?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>

i like it weazel...............:yes:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I haven't seen this film, so i can't really comment, but i will anyway ............. three men sown a7se to mouth sounds a right load of codswallop to me. lol

I can imagine Tonyman, peacock and the Lemming doing this as a past time. lol

its one man and 2 women .....right up your street pal...........

Guest The Ropey HOFF
its one man and 2 women .....right up your street pal...........

Sounds better :yes:

It could be me in the middle and kylie at the front with Cheryl cole at the back.......... it could catch on, i'm sure Max Mosely would be into it.:laugh:

well when the front guy had to go , he turned round to the girls and said im so sorry but i cant hold on any longer .......lol

Sounds better :yes:

It could be me in the middle and kylie at the front with Cheryl cole at the back.......... it could catch on, i'm sure Max Mosely would be into it.:laugh:

Trust me you don't want to be in the middle or end:biglaugh:even if it is Kylie!

have you seen' the Children ' one scene did make me jump...........

No! Just watched the trailer for it. I will add it to my list of films too see.

Thank you

No! Just watched the trailer for it. I will add it to my list of films too see.

Thank you

only 50 cents per week on thurdays at civic video ......

only 50 cents per week on thurdays at civic video ......

I have a Civic Video Membership Card but I doubt they will post to the UK :sad:

I have a Civic Video Membership Card but I doubt they will post to the UK :sad:[/you need to get over here then and use your flybys ect,.........

I have a Civic Video Membership Card but I doubt they will post to the UK :sad:[/you need to get over here then and use your flybys ect,.........

I'm am trying!!!! :eek: