Ying and Yang

pizzamonster

Where there's a Ying there's a Yang!

Just heard we got our VISA after a long wait. It should be time for happiness and celebration but I heard on Monday that my father in law was seriously ill and has days to live. So when we got the news of the VISA being granted yesterday we just can't take it in really and feel really blank.

Guest siamsusie

Congratulations on your visa, although I am so sorry to hear about your FIL. I can imagine your feelings right now!

Life has a strange way of going sometimes doesnt it?

Susie x

Hey

Good news on the visa after the long wait.

Sorry to hear the bad news though, there is never a good time for it!

We only have my FIL left apart from siblings and he is in his 80s - fit at the moment and busy planning cruises!

But the day will come - probably when we are in OZ and this does prey a bit.

Life sure is a rollercoaster :unsure:

Thanks for your replies. It always seems for us that we do get the good with the bad in lots of other circumstances aswell.

We do feel that if he dies before we go then at least were here, and yes, it would be even harder being around the other side of the world. We do have other faimly on my side which I worry about but we try not to think about it otherwise the guilt trip would set in!