You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

alialbabe

Getting regionally sponsored and SMP's?

Can anyone please explain to me HOW you get regionally sponsored by a state or the government?

Do you have to ask them???

I will soon have diploma level quals in IT.

Also which version of the SOL do they use for these visas?

Awaiting your lovely advice eagerly.

Can anyone please explain to me HOW you get regionally sponsored by a state or the government?

Do you have to ask them???

I will soon have diploma level quals in IT.

Also which version of the SOL do they use for these visas?

Awaiting your lovely advice eagerly.

Each state has their own Occupations in Demand list which you will hope to find your occupation listed in.

You will need to get your occupation assessed first so will need work experience too, the amount depends on the occupation.

Each state website will have the details on how to apply, just Google the state + migration to find the site.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Justin :biggrin:

Justin TRA 8/4/11 success 10/5/11, WA SS sent 10/5/11 - approved 16/5/11, 176 lodged 1/6/11, CO 26/6/11, Meds 16/8/11, Finalised 26/8/11, PCC 16/9/11, VISA GRANTED 1/11/11 Arrived in Perth 12/11/2012:ssign19:

from the little I've read it seems pretty similar to employer nominated sponsorship - isn't it? (sorry I know that is no help at all - but if you say were interested in the Peel region, WA if you have a look on their website and they have a section on regional sponsorship)

OH TRA (Metal Machinist 1st) Ack by TRA 9/5/11 Successful 27/5/11 WA SS submitted : 30/5/11 Approved 31/5/11 176 lodged :5/6/11 Acknowledged: 7/6/11 CO :24/6/11 PCC's uploaded:29/6/11 Medicals: 29/7/11 VISA GRANTED 5/8/11 Flights Booked : 27/2/2012:cool: