Proview got his 176 visa grant

Proview220

Guest siamsusie

Congratulations Proview, thats wonderful news.

Now you can start planning on the future lol

Susie x

Guest bindog1uk

CONGRATULATIONS:wink::wink:

NOW THE FUN BEGINS:biglaugh:

LESLEY & PAUL :wink::wink:

Guest Opportunities

Congrats Proview! Excellent news!!!!!!!! Good luck with the rest of the planning before leaving.

Karen

Congratulations!

You guys were just ahead of us so maybe it's our turn soon :shocked: I don't remember you posting after your medicals were cleared - or did you just go straight to visa?

Can you pls help me with a query? I don't think your validation date is based on the date of your medicals because you did your meds way before us? You see I'm hoping we will be able to validate over the summer school hols here and if they base it on our meds date that will be imposs? Do you know if there's any way of extending the validation date by a couple of months? Sorry to pester you with questions when you just want to party!

Anyway, wishing you all the best for your new adventure :jiggy:

Guest Rebecca78

Congratulations!!! Now you can start planning your new life (if you haven't already :biglaugh:)

Can you pls help me with a query? I don't think your validation date is based on the date of your medicals because you did your meds way before us? You see I'm hoping we will be able to validate over the summer school hols here and if they base it on our meds date that will be imposs? Do you know if there's any way of extending the validation date by a couple of months?

Our Meds were carried out in March 2010, and our Visa Granted on 01/07/10, with an entry by date if 01/07/11. so i think it goes on your grant date. if not ill provide evidence of a precedent for you!!!

Our Meds were carried out in March 2010, and our Visa Granted on 01/07/10, with an entry by date if 01/07/11. so i think it goes on your grant date. if not ill provide evidence of a precedent for you!!!

Oh, that would be just fantastic. Now I just have to hope that our meds and police checks are delayed a bit more too (I know everyone else wants them to hurry up!) ... :embarrassed:

Thanks for letting me know your situation!

Guest boppin

Congrats for your Visa. Can i know how long it took for your medical to get finalized from the referred stage or received stage

Archived