Vetassess Practical 11th April 2011 Bricklayer

gazsmith

Hi, I am wondering if any of the other bricklayers who were in London with me to do there practical assessment on April 11th have heard anything officially as yet?

I have logged into VETASSESS which shows i was successful on the practical but have no evidence to send to WA until they officially send me something by email or post!!! Time is running out for us guys and am hoping i simply have not been skipped in some kind of clerical error!!

Hi, I am wondering if any of the other bricklayers who were in London with me to do there practical assessment on April 11th have heard anything officially as yet?

I have logged into VETASSESS which shows i was successful on the practical but have no evidence to send to WA until they officially send me something by email or post!!! Time is running out for us guys and am hoping i simply have not been skipped in some kind of clerical error!!

I'm in the same boat, did my carpentry on the 11th April and still haven't received my letter.

Spoke to my agent today and they say it's because of the Easter break etc it's taking longer than usual!

Might be worth a try mate as I'm getting married next week so everything i whirlwind at the moment and we cant let this aplication slip!!, Where are you hoping to go to?

If you call them let me know how you get on, if I hear anything I'll give you a shout..

Vetassess certificates came through the letter box today!!! Full steam ahead and hope everyone else who attended also passed.

Bet that's a relief,mine goes to my agent so hopefully tomorrow.

Just out of interest what does it say at the top of the page on the vetasses website- mine says no letters available...

Hi Gaz, Alan did his on the 11th April and got his result last Tuesday, we got an e-mail from our Agent same day to upload. We have recieved the letter from vetassess today via the agent. If you are using an agent I would contact them. If not fingers crossed it comes shortly..Sharon

Hi Sharon, Checked Vetassess last week which showed that i had been successful, Got the paperwork through the post today which was brilliant, Not using an agent as i consider myself prettygood with he paperwork and have hit no major snags as yet, State Sponsorship request going in this week with hopefully the visa application in the very near furture which almost all filled out ready to go, Hope Alan is Chuffed to pieces!

Going to be WA wanted SA but they have taken Bricklayer off the list and now im at the grand old age of 40 i need the state sponsorship!! cant wait for the wedding, am in OZ for 3wks for the honeymoon but will be travelling with the laptop so i can carry on with the visa application!!! no rest for the wicked!!!!!!!

Hi Gaz, Alan did his on the 11th April and got his result last Tuesday, we got an e-mail from our Agent same day to upload. We have recieved the letter from vetassess today via the agent. If you are using an agent I would contact them. If not fingers crossed it comes shortly..Sharon

Sharon what trade is Alan?

Took my carpentry on the 11th April haven't received my letter yet!

Hi, he is a brickie, there was another guy did carpentry on 11th his name is nathan pedley I think, i will try and find his contact details to see if he has heard anything yet.

Thanks looks like the brickies are receiving their letters now maybe the chippies next!

Pedley passed, but not got his letter yet. Can you log on to vetassess site to check? I did become addicted had to do it first thing on a morning. Saddo that I am. Fingers crossed it comes soon.

I bet everyone on here logged on don't worry about that!

I've got a good feeling about the letter today!

Thanks for the request Sharon, Think i remember Alan, Did you travel down with another couple? Remember him Saying he was from York as my Brother is in Scarborough!, Sent in my State sponsorship application today just hope they turn it round in the 4wk turnaround ive been advised they work to, Are you any closer to lodging your visa?

You probably will remember him, he is very seldom forgotten once met. lol. :biggrin:

We met up with another couple from Newcastle who I had been chatting to on here. Mandi & Darren.

We sent in SS on 3/5/11 so not that much in front of yourself, probably hear at the same time. The waiting is the worst part of this whole process, at least you have the wedding to take your mind off it for a couple of days. I'm just addicted to this damn computer at moment checking e-mails. Once again have a great wedding and honeymoon.