Does anyone know where the nearest panel doctors are to Milton Keynes

Guest milliebooboo

Guest milliebooboo

Does anyone know if there are any panel doctors for medicals near Milton Keynes or is London the closest ? If anyone has any info on this i will be very greatfull. Thanks :biggrin:

Guest jonnylane
Does anyone know if there are any panel doctors for medicals near Milton Keynes or is London the closest ? If anyone has any info on this i will be very greatfull. Thanks :biggrin:

Either Knightsbridge Doctors in London or The Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead for you I should think...

Jonny

Guest berkworths

Hi there, i have had to do my homework for this one too, we live in harlow in essex nearest place to us is brentwood, london and madienhead (about 1 hr) however after ringing to book brentwood orginally and wanted payment up front on phone full payment i did not book, and rang the others to find out that they differ bigtime on price!!!! brentwood quoted for family of 4 2 adults and girls 8 & 4 £ 760, london £ 670 and madeinhea £570 obviously if have to have more tests will be more, but i was shocked!!!! so maiden head here we come on the 16 june all booked in and only cc dep req in case you dont turn up or cancell before, also asked around on site on this one and all good reports, hope this helps you , whrere are you thinking of going? we are hoping to go to perth.:biggrin:

thanks Kellie, alan and girls CO alloccated today yippee!!!!

Guest Revs30

Used to go shopping at the Harvey centre every week :)

Why go to Maidenhead? Surely London would be better? Cost of petrol must be make it pretty even?

Guest thesalmons

We were in the same situation as you berkworths, we live in Chafford Hundred, Essex so the Brentwood clinic would be the nearest for us (20 mins) BUT after falling over with shock and finding out all the prices of the medicals we went to the Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead, it was worth the drive to save that money !!

Guest The Tattams

Hi We live in Aylesbury Bucks and we went to The Bridge Clinic In Maidenhead back in Feb. I would highly recommend them, Seeing your not far away from us MK. We had no problems, one month later we had our vista!!

Guest berkworths
Used to go shopping at the Harvey centre every week :)

Why go to Maidenhead? Surely London would be better? Cost of petrol must be make it pretty even?

Well dont quite think ill be spending £190.00 on petrol ( well hope not lol), didnt really fancy london as was not prepared to pay full amount up front so madienhead next best thing. Thanks Kellie