Jump to content
Guest Hetty

Importing a motorbike as well as a car?

Recommended Posts

Guest Hetty

Hi there

We are moving to Mandurah WA this July, and we have already applied for 2 car permits to import both of our cars. My partner has a cool Suzuki Intruder C800 cruiser and we'd also like to take that. Does anyone know if we would be able to import this too in addition to the cars? If so, do we need to apply for an import licence as before or not? Also any ideas of cost of duties and charges etc when we arrive in Oz? I think that we could fit it into the container.

Would be great to hear your advice.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest The Ropey HOFF

Sorry i don't know the answer to this, just replied to bump your question up to the front, so hopefully someone will give you a reply, best of luck.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now