leaving aberdeen for castle hill sydney

Guest JODIE STOTT 1

Guest JODIE STOTT 1

Hey everyone were due to move december from scotland to castle hill sydney, really looking to meet other families in that area we have two kids , also anyone in castle hill know of gymnastic girlguide and football clubs for our kids, whats everyones views on this area and schools etc ?? i cant wait, my husband will be working away a month on a month off , we have been in the moving precess 2 years, looking forward to getting there :) jodie stott

Guest siamsusie

Welcome to PIO.

Maybe ask one of the Moderators to move your post over to the NSW section, where hopefully you will receive some good advice.

Wishing you a successful migration.

Susie x

• 3 weeks later...

Castle Hill has it's own gymnastics club which is very good. Epping, which is close by is probably the more competative club in the area, but Castle Hill has certainly got some very good gymnasts.

Castle Hill public is a big school, but a good school. It's pretty multicultural. My favourite school in the area is Glenhaven public. Are you looking for primary or high school. Castle Hill High school is also ok. The pick for a high school is probably Cherrybrook Tech, but you have to live in the catchment area to get a place there.

Have a search for "Sydney Newcomers", it's run by an old friend of mine and it's a great place to start meeting people.

Love

Rudi

x

Hey everyone were due to move december from scotland to castle hill sydney, really looking to meet other families in that area we have two kids , also anyone in castle hill know of gymnastic girlguide and football clubs for our kids, whats everyones views on this area and schools etc ?? i cant wait, my husband will be working away a month on a month off , we have been in the moving precess 2 years, looking forward to getting there :) jodie stott

Hi Jodie,

We should be moving over soon around the hills area... My hubby too will be travelling alot and we have 2 kids, 7 and 3... We too are keen to get 7 year son into football clubs asap when we arrive.... If you wanna meet up when you arrived just send me a message.