VETASSESS response times

WeegieDave

Was talking to my agent this morning with regard to my skills assessment.

I have been waiting 9 weeks now and time is getting on before 1st July changes and he informed me that the response time is now 12 - 14 weeks and no longer the 8 - 10 weeks that he originally told me.

Anyone able to confirm this?

Guest mandi1971

Hi, That sounds harsh, we waited about 5 weeks and that was pure hell. OH has done his practical now and he had those results within 4 weeks.

What trade are you?

Have you had a letter from them confirming receipt of your application? Just once we got that we had that letter he got his results a few days later.

I hope you hear soon, we are pushing everything through before the changes in July aswell so i know how frustrated you must feel

Mandi x

Hi, That sounds harsh, we waited about 5 weeks and that was pure hell. OH has done his practical now and he had those results within 4 weeks.

What trade are you?

Have you had a letter from them confirming receipt of your application? Just once we got that we had that letter he got his results a few days later.

I hope you hear soon, we are pushing everything through before the changes in July aswell so i know how frustrated you must feel

Mandi x

I have never received a letter. Just confirmation of them taking payment from my credit card statement. Perhaps its with the last minute rush before the changes that the response timr has increased.

Guest ashnmatti

hi i spoke to my OH case officer at vettesses a few days ago (applying general plumber) had abit of fuss with our payment but it was sorted out on wednesday and he wrote back to us to say thanks and the process should take about 4 weeks and thats coming straight from the horses mouth so to speak