oh my god. whoo whoo got my visa today.

yumimumi

hi everyone,

cant stop smiling. got our visa at 6am this morning. sooooooooooooo happy. cannot believe it. after one year and 9 months its finally happening.

want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has given me advice over the last year and a half, couldnt have got through all of the stress without you.

our medicals were all finalised on 2 may, and granted 2 days later. team 4 CO. big thanks to K.S. (CO) if your reading this.

gonna get drunk tonight. have already texted all my friends, my phone is red hot today. couldnt mention it at work though,

got lots to do now, got to get our house up for sale and get quotes for containers etc.

oh and of course my registration to sort out with AHPRA.

oh my god oh my god.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR CO'S AND VISA GRANTS.

HAVE FAITH, WE DIDNT THINK IT WOULD HAPPEN TO US. BUT ITS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD WHEN U GET IT.

hopefully will get over to NSW sometime later this year.

AUSTRALIA HERE WE COME. XXXXXXXXXXXXX NICOLA, DANNY AND ALICIA. XXXXXXXX

Guest perth42

Congratulations! It's a great feeling isn't it?! Waiting for estate agent... Late as normal lol! :-)

Guest Phillips family

CONGRATULATIONS YUMMI MUMMI!!

We were up in North Lincs last weekend in Cleethorpes all husbands family up there! (Bet you cant wait for some sunny days - we know how cold it can get up there)

Lots of congratulations

Trudy xx

CONGRATULATIONS YUMMI MUMMI!!

We were up in North Lincs last weekend in Cleethorpes all husbands family up there! (Bet you cant wait for some sunny days - we know how cold it can get up there)

Lots of congratulations

Trudy xx

Hi Trudy,

were about 30 mins from Cleethorpes, but your right it is grim up north, although i have to say weather at minute has been lovely of late. Yes, we cant wait for seriously warm weather, hoping to be there by October ish. but so much to do. gotta sell the house, party, shippers etc etc. got headache just thinking about it.

cheers nicola

Archived