?!?!?I am so confused?!?!?

gemstone

Hello,

If anyone can help or advise what they have been through if similar to any of my current situations i would love to hear from you.

1. I have got married and changed my name and passport since lodging the visa - i have sent the relevant forms off - but now its coming to print the 160EH and 26EH and they have my old details and the document is read-only. Does anyone know how I can change them?

2. I was priority 4, but after some advice 'I think' I have got into priority 3. However whenever i contact the diac they never actually give me a straight answer an just tell me to wait for a case officer.

3. I looked at my online app the other day and it said 16.04.11 that my app had gone into the next step of processing - but that is all it says. I have read about emails people are receiving, but I have received nothing.

Patience is one thing but after a sponsorship falling through in 2006 and having my actual visa lodged since 2009 im starting to lose the plot.:rolleyes:

Any ideas

Thanks

Sorry I can't help with the rest, but I do know you need to specifically notify DIAC of new passport details, you can't just change them on existing paperwork. I can't remember the number of the form you need to use though. 1005 springs to mind, but I could be making that up. A quick search on the DIAC website should bring up the correct paperwork to fill out (or you could call the helpline).

Hello - thank you for your replies. I have done the forms to change everything. I also cant remember what they were, but I sent them off in the summer. I think maybe I need to contact the dept again and try and get the things changed on the health form. I find if I say too much in an email (as in a paragraph rather than one single question) they only answer half of it. Grrrr!

Thanks again.

Guest Mongobear
Hello - thank you for your replies. I have done the forms to change everything. I also cant remember what they were, but I sent them off in the summer. I think maybe I need to contact the dept again and try and get the things changed on the health form. I find if I say too much in an email (as in a paragraph rather than one single question) they only answer half of it. Grrrr!

Thanks again.

Hi gemstone,

when you have them on the phone then don't hang up without asking for a definitive confirmation that your are in cat3 now. They can look it up in the system so insist on an answer. Not that you're paying a fortune for the meds and all that stuff for nothing.

Good luck!

Uli

I was advised to change my occupation as my skills had been assessed under two similar occupations - 1 which is no longer on the SOL and 1 that is. So I changed it to the 1 that is on the SOL. The DIAC have said they have received the form, etc....but I dont know if it means they have used it to check my priority group. It is a bit confusing really. I think I will try and give them a call on Monday.

I have not been asked to go for medicals but my application page says 'application being processed further' as of the 16th of april. So i assume that means that someone is now looking at it, as thats the first thing that has changed since 18th september 2009. I havnt had an email but the aspc...... email says that priority 3 people with app in my timeframe should get them.

It is all a big mess....and i feel like im checking my emails about 20 times a day. Hopefully I will hear something soon. Fingers crossed.

Guest Mongobear

I have not been asked to go for medicals but my application page says 'application being processed further' as of the 16th of april.

Hi gemstone,

on the same page where it says "application processed further" (ABPF) click on "documents checklist" (on the top of the page - 3rd line I guess) and see if any of the docs listed already changed to "met" or any other status. Also check the dates in the first column.

Cheerio

Uli

Archived