register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

bennyboy

Medical still not finalised!!!!

Hi all,

My o/h had his medical on 21st March in Knightsbridge, London. It was referred and have contacted c/o and she tells us that they are taking a while to come back.

It has now been 6 weeks since he had it done and I am starting to worry alot!

Has anyone waited this long and was it eventually finalised ok and how long did it take before you heard?

Many thanks:arghh:

Guest Phillips family

Yes my love they are taking forever...had ours on the 8th March mine referred on the 6 April ...janice (on here) had hers on the 4 March & still referred...blinking nightmare!!

Hi and thanks for your reply.

My o/h is still waiting. Left another mesage on answerphone with his c/o but not yet got back to us. Didn't know if there is another way of finding out if there is a problem with his medical? Surely after all this time if they wanted more tests etc.... then we would have heard by now?

Will just have to be a bit more patient!

Thanks again.

Lisa.:err:

It sounds like it is a backlog as opposed to a problem. If there were a problem, then you would have been told to go for more tests or something. Hang in there, you are on the home strait.

Thanks for everyone's replies. C/O informed me today that medicals are taking roughly 8 weeks.

So i will stop worrying now.:biggrin:

Hi was just going to say my agent tells me about 8 weeks for refered medicals

Gaz

Guest thesalmons

Our medicals were rec'd on 28 April, my two boys medicals status now says finalized but mine and my husbands still says referred ... so we not sure what is going on??

Hi I spoke with my agent about my medical and why it was referred apparently a junior doctor looks at your results first and if there is no problems what so ever they will pass them but if theres the slightest problem they refer them to a more senior doctor hense the wait

Gaz

I'm waiting too !! CO says there is a backlog and to be patient.... mine were received 25th March and some were re sent on the 8th April !!

Apparently this is the time of year all the Student Visa Applications come in as well !!

Serious nail biting going on :arghh::twitcy::twitcy:

Why don't you just build a bridge and Get Over Yourself !!

Sorry, a little off topic - but related to it. Does anyone know if the visa validation date is based on the date you took your medicals or the date they were all approved? Thanks!

Sorry, a little off topic - but related to it. Does anyone know if the visa validation date is based on the date you took your medicals or the date they were all approved? Thanks!

It is usually either the date your police clearances came through or the date your medicals cleared which ever came first !!

Hi. We did ours on the 21st march. All received and finalised on 4th April except my son's whose says outstanding. Not sure if his has been referred or lost but again we wait!

Good luck,

Kate

Fibrous Plasterer (dryliner) MODL 4412-11 - AQF3/Pathway E TRA sent 8/4/09 passed 6/5/09 - 175 visa lodged 2/6/09 - Medicals received 4/4/11 - Police checks uploaded 3/11 - More work evidence sent 14/6/11 - APPROVED 16/6/11

It is usually either the date your police clearances came through or the date your medicals cleared which ever came first !!

Oh, cheers, thanks for that info. Looks like it'll be based on the police checks then, with this backlog of medicals ...

Hi. We did ours on the 21st march. All received and finalised on 4th April except my son's whose says outstanding. Not sure if his has been referred or lost but again we wait!

Good luck,

Kate

Mine 21st March also. Partners finalised 6th April. Mine still showing as further medicals recieved 25th March. Me and CO have e mailed but so far no response. Just more waiting :-)

I think its what ever date is first on either police checks or date you took medicals. My police checks were 1st March medicals were 4th March so expecting mine to be !st of march if they ever get finalised.

it will be the date you took them, or could be the dat eof the PCC if that is earlier.

Thanks for replies to my query, Janice and Pumpkin. Just checked my on-line application and medicals say finalised (although they still say requested on the doc checklist) so it looks as though it'll be based on meds for us...

Guest wwnde

Hi, I front loaded, and when I check, I find the message below. what does this mean?

Person 2 Stig Mukolwe KALANDE

Date of birth: 14 June 2009 26/08/2010 Health requirements outstanding Message 11/05/2011 Further medical results referred Message Person 3 Julie Khakasa WAFULA

Date of birth: 14 August 1979 26/08/2010 Health requirements outstanding Message 11/05/2011 Further medical results referred Message 11/05/2011 Further medical results referred Message 11/05/2011 Further medical results referred Message 11/05/2011 HIV blood test referred Message View Entitlement Details If you have been instructed to provide additional information or need to tell the department about a change in your personal circumstances, you may use the "Contact the Department" link below. Contact the Department

goback.gif

cancel_form.gif

When i click on the message, I get;

Further information

Further medicals have been referred to Australia for further processing.

What does this mean?