register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

johnosmad

Document Certification in Brisbane

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a cheap way to certify documents in Australia, I am currently in Brisbane on a WHV and need to get quite a lot of docs certified for my 176 application but the majority of places including the Government seem to be charging $20 per sheet,

Thanks

Is living it up in Glenelg North!

Every major shopping centre in Brisbane (and a number of smaller ones) has a volunteer JP on duty to certify documents on most weekdays. There is no charge for the service. There's often a bit of a queue so leave yourself plenty of time.

See the links to 'JPs in the Community' on the right of the following page:

http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/justice-services/justices-of-the-peace/jps-search

Most Libarys also have a JP available certain days,, i think they offer the service free as well.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Every major shopping centre in Brisbane (and a number of smaller ones) has a volunteer JP on duty to certify documents on most weekdays. There is no charge for the service. There's often a bit of a queue so leave yourself plenty of time.

See the links to 'JPs in the Community' on the right of the following page:

http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/justice-services/justices-of-the-peace/jps-search

Thanks so much to both of you, I have contacted the library and also got the times for the JP in the MYER center so have saved a small fortune, much appreciated

Is living it up in Glenelg North!