health requirements finalised??

redditchcouple

Hi,

I've just been checking my online visa application and have noticed it says ''health requirements finalised''.

Does anyone know what this means?? Is that it a green light that everythings ok and that we may be that much closer to living the dream??If anybodys had this on their applications how long was it before they heard anything more??

Getting excited now :biggrin::eek:

Guest sjk

finalised is good news! if all your other docs have ben submitted its just a matter of waiting for visa for us it was 10 days later others its sooner. Good luck and enjoy!

Guest Taylor72

Hi Guys if all other docs in and everything finalised then its a matter of a small wait for your visas and then celebrate:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Congratulations everyone x

Annette x

Guest sivakumar
Hi Guys if all other docs in and everything finalised then its a matter of a small wait for your visas and then celebrate:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Congratulations everyone x

Annette x

Hi, what sort of documents did you submit to support your employment? Did your boss receive a call from DIAC?

Tjanks in advance

Guest Taylor72
Hi, what sort of documents did you submit to support your employment? Did your boss receive a call from DIAC?

Tjanks in advance

Hi

I just submitted a letter from our human resources department, which stated how long i had worked for them, my general character and a brief over view of my job title. I also put in two character references from my line manager and team manager alongside a copy of my full job description and duties.

Hope it helps

Annette

Archived