and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

paulv

How petty can the Royal Family be?

I thought it was because they were both scottish:unsure:

I thought it was because they were both scottish:unsure:

Since when did the Germans have a problem with the Scots?

"An inspirational leader...exceptionally enthusiastic, committed and motivated" OFSTED 2014.

Since when did the Germans have a problem with the Scots?

Germans:err: were they not all born in good old England:confused:

is it cos he iz cafolic?

IELTS, ACS RPL, Feb 26th 09 175 online lodged

Germans:err: were they not all born in good old England:confused:

German parents = German progeny.

"An inspirational leader...exceptionally enthusiastic, committed and motivated" OFSTED 2014.

German parents = German progeny.

Yes we all know that but, they were all born in the UK so thats makes them british:cute: Anyway perhaps they just don't like Blair, god knows their not alone on that, thought the poor bugger was going to get lynched on one of his book signing days.

Yes we all know that but, they were all born in the UK so thats makes them british:cute: Anyway perhaps they just don't like Blair, god knows their not alone on that, thought the poor bugger was going to get lynched on one of his book signing days.

The Prime Ministers that make the hard choices are always unpopular though, aren't they.

Guest Mallam

Who wants Tony Blair and his horrible clown of a wife at their wedding, well done William at telling who to invite and who not to.

I really don't know what the Royal family were thinking - there was plenty of room for Blair amongst all the other mass murderers. They could have sat him next to Cameron. I know Cameron's a bit of a novice - but he's learning fast.

Who wants Tony Blair and his horrible clown of a wife at their wedding, well done William at telling who to invite and who not to.

It's just a bit odd that they'd ask him to read at Diana's funeral, they got his PR man to "common-ise" the Queens address before the funeral, then they don't invite him to the wedding.

Yet they invited various despots from the Middle East and Africa:eek:

I'm the last person to be Blair's apologist, but it seems like the Windsors are a petty embittered crew:yes:.

Guest shark

I really don't know what the Royal family were thinking - there was plenty of room for Blair amongst all the other mass murderers. They could have sat him next to Cameron. I know Cameron's a bit of a novice - but he's learning fast.
blair would off been at home with the bigest mass murderers in britain ,the royals.

Guest Mallam
It's just a bit odd that they'd ask him to read at Diana's funeral, they got his PR man to "common-ise" the Queens address before the funeral, then they don't invite him to the wedding.

Yet they invited various despots from the Middle East and Africa:eek:

I'm the last person to be Blair's apologist, but it seems like the Windsors are a petty embittered crew:yes:.

Nah,reported that william and kate put their foot down and told the palace they did not want ***s at their wedding, good on them.:notworthy:

Guest Mallam
blair would off been at home with the bigest mass murderers in britain ,the royals.

Yep Henry the eighth was a bugger with that axe :biglaugh:

Surely Cherie Blair epitomises what's good about Britain. Born into a humble family and worked hard to become an internationally renowned lawyer.

What makes her a "horrible clown?"

Guest Mallam
Surely Cherie Blair epitomises what's good about Britain. Born into a humble family and worked hard to become an internationally renowned lawyer.

What makes her a "horrible clown?"

Robert Maxwell made it from humble beginnings.

Guest Andy

You are talking history shark, William and Harry cannot be blamed for any of that, cant you just move on?

Guest Andy
Just proves he is just like any teenager, I wore a nazi uniform at a college bash.:cute:

No he must be a mass murdering nazi mallam, its obvious:nah:

Guest Mallam
No he must be a mass murdering nazi mallam, its obvious:nah:

:biglaugh: yep.

Guest shark

You are talking history shark, William and Harry cannot be blamed for any of that, cant you just move on?
still inosent people being killed in the name off queen and country

Guest Andy

Yes but thats history shark, you cannot blame William and Harry for that.

Guest Mallam

Where shark?

Guest shark

Where shark?
butting my little princes to bed