The Butlers

any one going back to uk need to sell anything !!!

Hello all we have been here for 4 weeks now and we move into our unfurnished rental in 3 weeks time if anyone north of the river in perth have anything to sell please let me know as need to get this house furnished :biggrin:

Thanks The Butlers :wink:

Sept 07 Pathway D gone 6th Nov 08 TRA Passed 26th Feb 09 Visa lodged 21st Mar 09 SS sent 9th Jul 09 SS approved 25th Feb 10 CO 17th Mar 10 GOT IT May 10 validated april 11 oneway

ive got a double door fridge freezer with ice and water samsung ive got to get around to advertising still got just under two years warrenty on it

i have two dark wood four poster single beds i also havnt advertised yet what exactly are you after

ive got a double door fridge freezer with ice and water samsung ive got to get around to advertising still got just under two years warrenty on it

i have two dark wood four poster single beds i also havnt advertised yet what exactly are you after

Was just seeing whats about we need lots of bits really like most people you can never fill an Ozzie house with what you bring from UK.

Can you pm me the price for the fridge and beds I did what a bunk bed but can get bunk bed for spare room.

Thanks for getting back to me look forward to your pm soon.

Sept 07 Pathway D gone 6th Nov 08 TRA Passed 26th Feb 09 Visa lodged 21st Mar 09 SS sent 9th Jul 09 SS approved 25th Feb 10 CO 17th Mar 10 GOT IT May 10 validated april 11 oneway