no update on aspc.processing@immi.gov.au

cat4er

note that the offshore visas (175,176) are still only till July 10, 2010. Processing of cat 4 will only commence until all cat 3 has been processed this includes onshore and offshore...

How sure are you about that?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well that's what the fine print says...

can you give me a link?

they say this:

Processing of priority group 4 applications can only commence once all applications from priority group 2 and 3 have been allocated for assessment.

Onshore and offshore are processed separately. Two possible scenarios:

1. once they finish onshore 3 in Brisbane, they start offshore 3 in Brisbane

2. once they finish onshore 3 in Brisbane, they start onshore 4 in Brisbane

I hope I am not wrong - Brisbane is for onshore and Adelaide for offshore at the moment, maybe other way round.

Guest jimmyay
can you give me a link?

they say this:

Processing of priority group 4 applications can only commence once all applications from priority group 2 and 3 have been allocated for assessment.

I hope I am not wrong - Brisbane is for onshore and Adelaide for offshore at the moment, maybe other way round.

If i understand it correctly.....

Cat3 will only be processed after Cat2 is completed. As Cat2 is already up-to-date processing, Cat3 will be process from time to time. Slight delay when new Cat2 is submitted...but is Up-To-Date.

However, what are the chances Cat3 is process up to date, and then process Cat4? And i believe there is a huge pool of Cat4 applicants too. Mission Impossible, don't you think so? As today standard, there is a 1 year gap.

By the way, what are the number of approved Visa from Cat4 for the past 1 year?

can you give me a link?

they say this:

Yes brother,

You are absolutely right. But note down one thing.They have also processed all the priority 3 offshore 495 and 496 applicants. So they might start processing these categories in priority 4.

can you give me a link?

they say this:

Nope I don't have a link, I'm just going by what's written on the DIAC website.. do u have a link stating they will start processing onshore cat 4s once onshore cat 3s are over ?

DIAC have stated that they expect to process some cat 4s next financial year. Would be interesting to see when they start processing cat 4s. Btw I think both centers process onshore and offshore applicants...

Nope I don't have a link, I'm just going by what's written on the DIAC website.. do u have a link stating they will start processing onshore cat 4s once onshore cat 3s are over ?

DIAC have stated that they expect to process some cat 4s next financial year. Would be interesting to see when they start processing cat 4s. Btw I think both centers process onshore and offshore applicants...

Well ,

This is not true. Brisbane only processes Onshore applicants and Adelaide only processes offshore applicants. That is true. And i have proof for that.Their financial year starts from July.

Well ,

This is not true. Brisbane only processes Onshore applicants and Adelaide only processes offshore applicants. That is true. And i have proof for that.Their financial year starts from July.

Not quite. Adelaide also processes any onshore paper applications...Brisbane processes online onshore applications.

Guest Anna1
Not quite. Adelaide also processes any onshore paper applications...Brisbane processes online onshore applications.

You are absolutely right. My paper based 885 application was sent to Adelaide processing centre.

Yes you might be right here. But this is sure that all the offshore applicants are processed in Adelaide. Yes some of the onshore can be processed in Brisbane.

Ouch!

GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION

PROCESSING INFORMATION

This is an automated e-mail response which provides updated information on processing of applications for General Skilled Migration (GSM). This information is updated fortnightly.

Details correct at 20 June 2011.

Please do not send enquiries or reply to this email address as this mailbox is not monitored.

Processing Dates

Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been contacted by a case officer:

Priority Group 2

*Priority 2 applications are currently being allocated within two weeks of DIAC receiving confirmation of a valid nomination from the relevant State/ Territory Government. Applicants in priority group 2 are therefore encouraged, where possible, to provide decision ready applications to enable efficient processing and finalisation of their applications.

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) subclass 176

VE 176 (e-lodged): 10 June 2011

VE 176 (paper): 10 June 2011

Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) subclass 886:

VB 886 (e-lodged) 10 June 2011

VB 886 (paper): 10 June 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 475

VF 475 (e-lodged): 10 June 2011

VF 475 (paper): 10 June 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487

VC 487 (e-lodged) 10 June 2011

VC 487 (paper): 10 June 2011

Priority Group 3

Skilled – Independent (Migrant) subclass 175

VE 175 (e-lodged):10 July 2010

VE 175 (paper): 10 July 2010

VE 176 (e-lodged): 10 July 2010

VE 176 (paper): 10 July 2010

VF 475 (e-lodged): 10 July 2010

VF 475 (paper): 10 July 2010

Skilled – Independent Regional (Provisional) subclass 495 and

Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored subclass 496

UX 495 and UZ 496 (e-lodged and paper): All applicants who have an occupation on the new Skilled Occupation List (SOL) – Schedule 3 have been allocated.

Skilled – Independent (Residence) subclass 885

VB 885 (e-lodged) 1 April 2011

VB 885 (paper): 1 March 2011

VB 886 (e-lodged) 1 April 2011

VB 886 (paper): 1 March 2011

VC 487 (e-lodged) 1 April 2011

VC 487 (paper): 1 March 2011

Priority Group 4

Priority Exempt Applications

Visa Subclasses 476, 485 and 887 are exempt from the current priority processing direction. Applications under these subclasses will be processed in the order in which they were received by the department.

Skilled – Recognised Graduate subclass 476

VF 476 (e-lodged): 28 February 2011

VF 476 (paper): 28 February 2011

Skilled – Regional subclass 887

VB 887 (e-lodged) 20 March 2011

VB 887 (paper): 20 March 2011

Subsequent Entrant Applications

All subsequent entrant applications for subclasses 485, 487 and 475: 2 April 2011

Skilled - Graduate subclass 485

1. Applications from people who

Hi all,

Could someone explain me why

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) subclass 176 and

are on Group 2 and 3? I thought if you are state sponsored you are in Priority 2???

Thanks for all answers!

Sandy

Hi all,

Could someone explain me why

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) subclass 176 and

are on Group 2 and 3? I thought if you are state sponsored you are in Priority 2???

Thanks for all answers!

Sandy

Hi Sandy

I think you may find the answer here - I think its to do this your occupation in relation to being on the SOL and on a State SMP - check out what the DIAC have to say on priority processing

Hope this helps (a little)

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/updated-priority-processing-arrangements.htm

If someone originally applied with SS - state sponsorship, he/she lodged 176. As SMP - state migration plan took place, some of the 176ers did not make it trhu so their application is equivalent to 175 now. So much cr** about having IELTS "at the time of application" while they keep changing conditions under they access one's application all the time!

Don't know about 475.

Guest haveursay1
Ouch!

GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION

PROCESSING INFORMATION

This is an automated e-mail response which provides updated information on processing of applications for General Skilled Migration (GSM). This information is updated fortnightly.

Details correct at 20 June 2011.

Please do not send enquiries or reply to this email address as this mailbox is not monitored.

Processing Dates

Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been contacted by a case officer:

Priority Group 2

*Priority 2 applications are currently being allocated within two weeks of DIAC receiving confirmation of a valid nomination from the relevant State/ Territory Government. Applicants in priority group 2 are therefore encouraged, where possible, to provide decision ready applications to enable efficient processing and finalisation of their applications.

VE 176 (e-lodged): 10 June 2011

VE 176 (paper): 10 June 2011

VB 886 (e-lodged) 10 June 2011

VB 886 (paper): 10 June 2011

VF 475 (e-lodged): 10 June 2011

VF 475 (paper): 10 June 2011

VC 487 (e-lodged) 10 June 2011

VC 487 (paper): 10 June 2011

Priority Group 3

Skilled – Independent (Migrant) subclass 175

VE 175 (e-lodged):10 July 2010

VE 175 (paper): 10 July 2010

VE 176 (e-lodged): 10 July 2010

VE 176 (paper): 10 July 2010

VF 475 (e-lodged): 10 July 2010

VF 475 (paper): 10 July 2010

Skilled – Independent Regional (Provisional) subclass 495 and

Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored subclass 496

UX 495 and UZ 496 (e-lodged and paper): All applicants who have an occupation on the new Skilled Occupation List (SOL) – Schedule 3 have been allocated.

Skilled – Independent (Residence) subclass 885

VB 885 (e-lodged) 1 April 2011

VB 885 (paper): 1 March 2011

VB 886 (e-lodged) 1 April 2011

VB 886 (paper): 1 March 2011

VC 487 (e-lodged) 1 April 2011

VC 487 (paper): 1 March 2011

Priority Group 4

Priority Exempt Applications

Visa Subclasses 476, 485 and 887 are exempt from the current priority processing direction. Applications under these subclasses will be processed in the order in which they were received by the department.

Skilled – Recognised Graduate subclass 476

VF 476 (e-lodged): 28 February 2011

VF 476 (paper): 28 February 2011

Skilled – Regional subclass 887

VB 887 (e-lodged) 20 March 2011

VB 887 (paper): 20 March 2011

Subsequent Entrant Applications

All subsequent entrant applications for subclasses 485, 487 and 475: 2 April 2011

Skilled - Graduate subclass 485

1. Applications from people who

What does that mean Details corrected at 20 June 2011???? is it updated date or something else??? :biggrin:

@eweasel and cat4er

Thanks a lot for your answers. So this means when I lodged my application with a state sponsorship on 18th of June 2011 I should be in Cat 2? And Cat 3 are those who applied before the changes last year? Am I right?

Cheers

Sandy

@eweasel and cat4er

Thanks a lot for your answers. So this means when I lodged my application with a state sponsorship on 18th of June 2011 I should be in Cat 2? And Cat 3 are those who applied before the changes last year? Am I right?

Cheers

Sandy

Hi

I Applied FEB-2011 - 475-(Regional Sponsor(Blood Relation)) Received 18th of March letter- Medi finalized MAY - 2011- CO Waiting.......

My occupation is in the SOL List

In 18th of march letter, it has clearly mentioned that I am belong to the Cat3........:arghh:

Samk6

Hi

I Applied FEB-2011 - 475-(Regional Sponsor(Blood Relation)) Received 18th of March letter- Medi finalized MAY - 2011- CO Waiting.......

My occupation is in the SOL List

In 18th of march letter, it has clearly mentioned that I am belong to the Cat3........:arghh:

Samk6

I am sorry to hear this! Did you asked DIAC why you are in Cat 3? I mean in this information http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...rangements.htm it is clearly written that all with sponsorship should be in Cat 2? Are there exceptions?

I am sorry to hear this! Did you asked DIAC why you are in Cat 3? I mean in this information http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...rangements.htm it is clearly written that all with sponsorship should be in Cat 2? Are there exceptions?

Thanx a lot for your reply fivetogo. that link is not working..plz give me that link again. i lodged application via an agent. still i didn't inquire about this. One of my cousin sponsors me. don't know whether that Cat 2 is applicable only for the state sponsorship?....

This is the part of mail which received from DIAC

"Re: Subclass 475 (Skilled Regional Sponsored),

I am writing to advise that your application will soon be allocated to a case officer for assessment.

Subsequently, processing has recommenced on Priority Group 3 applications in date of lodgement order within this priority grouping.

Your application has been determined as Priority Group 3. The Department anticipates that your application will be allocated to a case officer for assessment within three months from the date of this letter. Applications that are complete are likely to be finalised more quickly." :sad: :sad: :sad:

Guest rex123

Hi sam,

If u r sponsered by state then u will get priority 2 processing.

I f ur sponsered by a relative under the same visa class then u will come under priority 3 processing onlyy.

Rex

Hi sam,

If u r sponsered by state then u will get priority 2 processing.

I f ur sponsered by a relative under the same visa class then u will come under priority 3 processing onlyy.

Rex

or under 4

@eweasel and cat4er

Cheers

Sandy

Depends. If you are under State Migration Plan, then you are Cat 2. If you only have State sponsorhip, you are 3 or 4 depends on SOL.

Check SMP - State Migration Plan at local immigration office of State you are going to.

Thanx a lot for your reply fivetogo. that link is not working..plz give me that link again. i lodged application via an agent. still i didn't inquire about this. One of my cousin sponsors me. don't know whether that Cat 2 is applicable only for the state sponsorship?....

This is the part of mail which received from DIAC

"Re: Subclass 475 (Skilled Regional Sponsored),

I am writing to advise that your application will soon be allocated to a case officer for assessment.

Subsequently, processing has recommenced on Priority Group 3 applications in date of lodgement order within this priority grouping.

Your application has been determined as Priority Group 3. The Department anticipates that your application will be allocated to a case officer for assessment within three months from the date of this letter. Applications that are complete are likely to be finalised more quickly." :sad: :sad: :sad:

Try this link: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/updated-priority-processing-arrangements.htm

Depends. If you are under State Migration Plan, then you are Cat 2. If you only have State sponsorhip, you are 3 or 4 depends on SOL.

Check SMP - State Migration Plan at local immigration office of State you are going to.

Thank you very much for your answer. Now I understand. Unfortunately it doesn't look good for us! :cry:

Do you know, is it possible to apply for a ss in an other state who's our occupation under SMP is although we already have submittet our visa application?

Archived