no update on aspc.processing@immi.gov.au

cat4er

enough of your negativity. if you lost trust with the system then why still hang in there and waiting for your visa to come? please be true to yourself that you're really hoping for your visa just like me but unlike you i'm still hopeful that someday may case will be processed in His perfect time.

So, does that mean you accepted that you are treated very fairly by DIAC.

Processing of 15 months is delayed upto 51 months. I do not which country are u from. I am from INdia where there is Democracy.So Democracy says one should not be treated unfairly. So if Saying that I was treated unfairly is negativity, then yes I am negative and I will stay like that. Yes I am in the system because I have invested my well earned money . And here I was again treated unfairly, as I was asked to submit medical and PCC by the case officer. Job was verified. If they really do not want to process then why to ask for medical. That's my money which is going to their pocket.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Processing of 15 months is delayed upto 51 months. I do not which country are u from. I am from INdia where there is Democracy.So Democracy says one should not be treated unfairly. So if Saying that I was treated unfairly is negativity, then yes I am negative and I will stay like that. Yes I am in the system because I have invested my well earned money . And here I was again treated unfairly, as I was asked to submit medical and PCC by the case officer. Job was verified. If they really do not want to process then why to ask for medical. That's my money which is going to their pocket.

Well, look at the facts. Hope and blaming is sometimes not enough, get some data and make a decision according to that. Probability is good subject to study also.

Hi VB,

im not sure if this will make you feel better but, i have a friend who applied in NZ (not in OZ) and waited for 4 years to be granted a visa... so this year was his lucky year coz he got his visa last july and hes in NZ now and another friend who waited 5 years for CANADIAN visa. I think, it depends on your fallback just incase something wont work well.

I myself, would want to look for other way if Im meant to wait more than 3 years this time. I am giving myself max of 3 years wait and Im gonna do something possible to get processed earlier.

I think just be positive. You get nothing from being negative forever. It wont change a thing. Being positive and find any way or fallback can make a change for your application.

Everything is ...a matter of choice.

your application will either be Capped and Ceased (if exist) or be granted. Not ever an option to be refused nor denied. So if ever you will be refunded, its all fine you get the money.

THeres nothing you can loose in the end of this shiz

Completely sympathise with you. But one thing thats to be learnt when making a move Internationally is to respect each other and do not raise each other's country's origin issues so rudely in our day to day lives and certainly not on a public forum.

Also, Australia is a democratic country as well. And it runs on the same principles that every other democratic country does. But they have to fine tune their migration program to suit their needs. Just because they have charged some thousand dollars, does not mean that they become obliged in every manner to give us what we desire.

We make a decision to come here, thats our choice. They make a decision to grant us visas, reject our visas or delayyyyyyy our visas its entirely reliant on their system. And the system is governed by the Australian Law not our respective country's laws.

We may be disgusted at the way they work but that does not serve upon an excuse enough for us to behave rudely with others, or downplay Australia. Of my 8 years of stay here in Australia, be assured that this behaviour is not acceptable in Australian way of life. I know my views will not be taken in the right way, but hope you do and you may get your visa grant shortly. Wish you all the luck and faith you need :)

Guys Guys...

It's going too far now... I never meant like this. I never never said Australia is not a democratic country. Come on guys why are putting words into my mouth. I was never such kind of person. You can see my history in this forum. Still, If I was hurt by my sentiments, I feel really sorry for this.. and I mean this... Guys I know Australia is a democtratic country and problems are there to exist. There are many problems in my country too like Poverty, Corruption and so on.

Anyways sometimes negative feelings come out....

I also have some friends who got their Canadian visa after 5 years. But my dear Canada never change their rules for old applicants.

Guest VickyMel

Hey Virtual_Bajwa

I'll stand up and say I know your history and I know others should not be hurt by your sentiments. You have waited way too long and been mucked around by DIAC. Plus you have been on PIO for as long as I have and helped loads of us - and cheered us up when we needed it.

I had to wait 2 years (after an expected 2 month wait) and was so very frustrated at times and I said some things during that time.

Come on guys let him have negative feelings occasionally and don't give him hassle - we should be sympathising and try to help make each other stronger through these delays.

:hug: it will be a happy day when I see your visa granted VB!

Hang on in there

Vicky

Guys Guys...

It's going too far now... I never meant like this. I never never said Australia is not a democratic country. Come on guys why are putting words into my mouth. I was never such kind of person. You can see my history in this forum. Still, If I was hurt by my sentiments, I feel really sorry for this.. and I mean this... Guys I know Australia is a democtratic country and problems are there to exist. There are many problems in my country too like Poverty, Corruption and so on.

Anyways sometimes negative feelings come out....

I also have some friends who got their Canadian visa after 5 years. But my dear Canada never change their rules for old applicants.

just be positive.. you know we're all positive here for each other. i mean, lets try to be ALWAYS positive! :arghh:

just be positive.. you know we're all positive here for each other. i mean, lets try to be ALWAYS positive! :arghh:

Yup, couldnt agree more. Negative remain nothing but just negative thoughts/feeling. Positive will be hopes and happiness when it does go ours way! No one really like pessimistic person for sure.

In real if your application got turned down, you have every rights to be negative.

AT least there would have been some reason why it was turned down. Then there will be no question of being negative. I am nagative because I have been invested 5 years for an application in which people who applied with me are getting their PR's now. Most of you do not know the truth. 496 is like 475 regional visa application. You have to spend 3 years as Provisional visa applicant.

Completely sympathise with you. But one thing thats to be learnt when making a move Internationally is to respect each other and do not raise each other's country's origin issues so rudely in our day to day lives and certainly not on a public forum.

Also, Australia is a democratic country as well. And it runs on the same principles that every other democratic country does. But they have to fine tune their migration program to suit their needs. Just because they have charged some thousand dollars, does not mean that they become obliged in every manner to give us what we desire.

We make a decision to come here, thats our choice. They make a decision to grant us visas, reject our visas or delayyyyyyy our visas its entirely reliant on their system. And the system is governed by the Australian Law not our respective country's laws.

We may be disgusted at the way they work but that does not serve upon an excuse enough for us to behave rudely with others, or downplay Australia. Of my 8 years of stay here in Australia, be assured that this behaviour is not acceptable in Australian way of life. I know my views will not be taken in the right way, but hope you do and you may get your visa grant shortly. Wish you all the luck and faith you need :)

Well, I agree with you that Australia has every right to decide how they want to go about their Migration intake, but there is ABSOLUTELY NO FAIR PLAY IN RETROSPECTIVELY APPLYING CHANGES TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE LODGED A VISA, PAID THE FEE ON THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE RULES IN PLACE AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION!!!! I will not have anyone say that it is OK to do this to people. It is equal to you buying a car and paying for it upfront, only to be told that you can not have this now until whenever... Had I been told, as so many others on here, that I would have to wait 3 YEARS + to get the visa, then that would have been a different matter. I would have made different plans, or indeed never applied. I would certainly not have handed the £1000s of pound over just like that. What about the interest on this? What other service can you think about that has your money upfront - 3 years before you MIGHT get what you paid for - and make no mistake, this is NOT the VISA itself of course, but simply to GET PROCESSED - FOR SOMEONE TO HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO HAVE A LEAST A LOOK AT YOUR APPLICATION. From these comments you can see how frustrating the matter for me personally now is. It does make me wonder at times, if I am doing the right thing - hoping to live in a country, where the Government can do these things.... It is really shabby, no mistake.:skeptical:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived