You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

junellew

1 week to go - no more limbo land for me!

God it's damn scary though.......what a crazy time:eek::eek:, i barely have 2 minutes to be on here with having goodbye parties, last drinks, cleaning our entire house, packing, throwing, donating to chairty shop.......trying to remember to breathe, eat, sleep, look after the kids!!:embarrassed:

But this time next week we will be onthat plane - how surreal is that!:biggrin::biggrin::jiggy::jiggy:

Anyone else about to leave??

Guest Mallam

Go for i:hug:t and enjoy your new life you lucky people

Guest ClaireT

Hi Junellew :biggrin:

The past week has been a complete blur for us. Crown came and packed us up yesterday, I am sitting in the house with no furniture, borrowed TV and eating off plastic plates lol! Have bags everywhere for charity shop, have bleached every surface of this house ready to move out next week! Fly out on the 18th May. All the best for next week and your new life down under

Claire x

Good luck J,hope its all tickety boo for you and yours,best wishes:wink:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

that will be us soon ... we need to have this house scrubbed and empty by the 20th may so not long to go.... starting to feel a sense of panic forming and its feeling very very real. Keep stopping and getting serious butterflys in my tum which flip flops when the OH says hey u looking forward to our rendevouz on the beach in oz with the champers!!!! aghhhhhhhhhh i know how u feel

Good luck and be happy now comes the real fun stuff of seeing a new country with fresh eyes :)

Lobeany ... crazy girl nearly in Oz :wink:

We'll not be long either.

We've the packers coming on Wednesday, and our flight on the 12th of June.

People ask me if I'm excited, but it hasn't kicked in yet. I think it'll happen when we hand our keys over to the letting agent. Or maybe it won't happen till we're on the plane!!

chris x

Tassie Rules OK

i feel your pain having to scrub the whole house out.....i can still taste the bleach now! We are now installed at our parents for 3 more nights and then thats it......what a very surreal time! so emotional aswell, don't think I could possibly shed anymore tears. Just can't wait to get there now and start relaxing! Good luck to you all with the moves :biggrin:

well we leave tomorrow- wish us luck (especially the 26 hour journey with nearly 3 and nearly 2 year old boys!!) See you all on the sunny side :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Good luck,keep us posted on how it is all going and how you guys are doing.

Tina x family of five

WDU filmed 06/07.09, Job offer recevied. AQF III for shoemaker awarded 26.01.12. TRA successful 01.06.12. Qualified as a midwife 23.09.12. 457 Grant 29.01.13 Arrived Brisbane 23.04.13. ENS 186 apllied 16.03.14..

Good luck to you all

We have been in Perth 6 months now and loving it - we remember those giddy days of packing, cleaning, leaving jobs, goodbye parties etc - very scary but it sooooo woth it!!

All the best

:jiggy:Sue, Neil, Holly & Sam

176 visa granted April 2009 & validated October 2009

good luck safe journey x enjoy oz

Lobeany ... crazy girl nearly in Oz :wink: