pablo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VickyMel

I dunno you seem to have slipped off topic guys... :wink: what's new there

I watched most of it - whilst also sat at the computer doing a bit of work.

I'm not a royalist type - although since I started travelling and living overseas a bit I have come to appreciate that the rest of the world really appreciates the Royal family and that there is a lot of good will towards the UK and Brits due to them.

Being from the UK with its Royals has benefited me a good few times.

Have also made a chocolate biscuit cake - although that is more to do with it being a good excuse! Don't think William would think much of it though!

:laugh:ahah pabs

Was the biscuit cake nice vicki ? lol

I never watched it the kids did my youngest asked why his great gran was at the wedding lmao he meant the queen !:biglaugh:

Same as you Vicki it has helped us a few time abroad too ( mind i think the armed forces card helped too )

Last time we visited oz we got transported from the plane by the golf buggy things with the captain and went out the side door rather then go through customs. They saw hubbies forces id card :biglaugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Just when Kate was doing so well................ she showed the world she is still a commoner.

782-wild-wedding-party.jpg

Guest VickyMel
It wuz jims fault,he started it:cute:,anyway....im allowed to go offtopic ,its my thread:biggrin::laugh:

Ah but you are so easily led astray :laugh:

:laugh:ahah pabs

Was the biscuit cake nice vicki ? lol

I never watched it the kids did my youngest asked why his great gran was at the wedding lmao he meant the queen !:biglaugh:

Same as you Vicki it has helped us a few time abroad too ( mind i think the armed forces card helped too )

Last time we visited oz we got transported from the plane by the golf buggy things with the captain and went out the side door rather then go through customs. They saw hubbies forces id card :biglaugh:

The biscuit cake was - or rather still is yummy. Forgot to keep it in the fridge after the first slice and it softned a bit.

I once was in the middle of the bush in Aftica and came across some UK army guys sunbathing - on exercise - think I scared the life out of them :biglaugh:

Then later flagged down a UK army convoy to ask/beg for compo biscuits - they people I was with thought I was nuts - but we hadn't had biscuits for a while and I was desperate.

Ah but you are so easily led astray :laugh:

The biscuit cake was - or rather still is yummy. Forgot to keep it in the fridge after the first slice and it softned a bit.

I once was in the middle of the bush in Aftica and came across some UK army guys sunbathing - on exercise - think I scared the life out of them :biglaugh:

Then later flagged down a UK army convoy to ask/beg for compo biscuits - they people I was with thought I was nuts - but we hadn't had biscuits for a while and I was desperate.

ME:shocked::angel_happy_face_haIts you half the time dirty ticket!:evilface_frowning_s:laugh:,you've shocked me in the past tbh vick,ive had to switch off the puter,lest im corrupted:cute::wubclub::wink:

Guest guest36762

Tbh I wasn't even planning to watch the wedding, I'm definitely not a royalist. But the wife was watching it and I got watching too. Sorry pablo but it made me feel really proud to be English. The poms really know how to do pageantry, and I know you don't like all that stuff, but the rest of the world looks on in fascination and awe. All the news channels here were very excited about this wedding. The abc was broadcasting the bbc's coverage which was just in a different league from the Aussie efforts. Kate and her sister were stunning. Will and Harry come across as nice blokes too

Well I caved in and watched it, despite telling myself I wouldn't. I am glad I tuned in! I thought London looked beautiful, and the wedding was a spectacle. Kate looked stunning (as did Pip! :biggrin:) and I felt proud to be british!

:mad::mad::arghh:,ALRIGHT ITS YOU:rolleyes:,GOTTA LET U OFF KS:mad::laugh::wubclub:

Guest guest30085

I thought the day was absolutely lovely and I think it was a wonderful thing as it seemed to unite the country :notworthy: I cant wait for the next Royal Wedding :wubclub:

Guest guest30085
STFU you:mad::laugh:

What?? I cant express an opinion different to yours?? :shocked:

I love the Royles - especially Jim - I bet he makes a smashing In Law:wink:

Tbh I wasn't even planning to watch the wedding, I'm definitely not a royalist. But the wife was watching it and I got watching too. Sorry pablo but it made me feel really proud to be English. The poms really know how to do pageantry, and I know you don't like all that stuff, but the rest of the world looks on in fascination and awe. All the news channels here were very excited about this wedding. The abc was broadcasting the bbc's coverage which was just in a different league from the Aussie efforts. Kate and her sister were stunning. Will and Harry come across as nice blokes too

:policeman:......excuse me Sir......have you been drinking.........:policeman:

Guest guest36762
:policeman:......excuse me Sir......have you been drinking.........:policeman:

I was last night

Which bit causes you to ask?

I was last night

Which bit causes you to ask?

none in particular Sir ,just that i felt the same ,i wasnt going to go out of my way to watch it as im always busy :wideeyed:....but i did watch most of it and i felt quite proud too...........:yes:......