Royal wedding,watching?

pablo

Guest peacock

With all, the pomp and ceremony, it gets rather confusing. I could not work out whether Camilla was drawing a carraige or sitting in one but through all the crowds, I am sure I managed to spot her doing a **** as they went up The Mall.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest16631

....but its about more than just the royals ............its about just enjoying the day .....proud to be british/english/scouse etc.....................being happy................for what ever reason...............its just that it has taken a wedding to bring it about.....................the english/british/scouse and all the other regional bits ................spirit....................

With all, the pomp and ceremony, it gets rather confusing. I could not work out whether Camilla was drawing a carraige or sitting in one but through all the crowds, I am sure I managed to spot her doing a **** as they went up The Mall.

More confusing why does Harry look nothing like the rest if them?

James Hewitt your a naughty polo player- allegedly!

....but its about more than just the royals ............its about just enjoying the day .....proud to be british/english/scouse etc.....................being happy................for what ever reason...............its just that it has taken a wedding to bring it about.....................the english/british/scouse and all the other regional bits ................spirit....................

I get what your saying tink,but nah,its a london event to me,good luck to london as well,but its nothing to do with me tbh:wubclub:

I have to admit I'm not really into the Royals - I'm a Republican at heart - but my wife made me watch it - and I have to say that it was very well done. Apart from the Panda princesses - they looked like they were the ugly step sisters from panto. But everything else was perfect - and the dress was lovely. Still think he went for the wrong sister.

And when they sing Jerusalem - it puts a lump in your throat.

I have to admit I'm not really into the Royals - I'm a Republican at heart - but my wife made me watch it - and I have to say that it was very well done. Apart from the Panda princesses - they looked like they were the ugly step sisters from panto. But everything else was perfect - and the dress was lovely. Still think he went for the wrong sister.

And when they sing Jerusalem - it puts a lump in your throat.

who are the panda princesses ill take a guess eugenie and beatrice ?

Guest peacock
Only the British can pull this off....stunning show of pomp and ceremony :jiggy:kate' sister in that tight white dress is stunning. :cry:

"David,where do you keep sneaking off to?" asks Victoria."I have just been interviewing Kate's sister for the new Nanny's job my dear!!!"

who are the panda princesses ill take a guess eugenie and beatrice ?

:biglaugh:...did you notice how the cameras didnt get to close to them , i was trying to pause on them , how ridiculous they looked ........:mask:....a bit like this fellow

Guest peacock

Kate Middleton didn't want a horse drawn carriage for the Royal Wedding.

Prince Philip, however, insisted that Camilla be involved.

Guest peacock

The RAF will be doing a flypast over Buckingham Palace.

Due to a lack of aircraft they'll be using the Easy-Jet from Gatwick to Barcelona.

You must like them boney jim!:laugh:awww no,not for me,it'd be like going to bed with a public schoolboy,no arse,no hips,no meat on her,she used to be ok,heres a vid of her in college:cute:

[YOUTUBE]Thb29SJHpog[/YOUTUBE]

Guest The Ropey HOFF
You must like them boney jim!:laugh:awww no,not for me,it'd be like going to bed with a public schoolboy,no arse,no hips,no meat on her,she used to be ok,heres a vid of her in college:cute:

[YOUTUBE]Thb29SJHpog[/YOUTUBE]

I can now see ............. the merits in a bigger bootied bird.:yes::laugh:

Archived