Royal wedding,watching?

pablo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I must say I am watching and thoroughly enjoying it to be honest. This event is going to be huge for the country which can only be a good thing. No-one else can do an event like this like the English do.

Because most other countries have grown up and put their royals on a shelf, away from mischief, and away from the public payroll...:yes:

Guest chris955

And it is their loss.

Because most other countries have grown up and put their royals on a shelf, away from mischief, and away from the public payroll...:yes:

Well I must say that Kate looked absolutely stunning.

More importantly why has the queen got her handbag! what could she possibly need?- maybe some Tena lady and a spare pair of knickers just in case she smiles- answers on a postcard please!!!!!

More importantly why has the queen got her handbag! what could she possibly need?- maybe some Tena lady and a spare pair of knickers just in case she smiles- answers on a postcard please!!!!!

It's got the front door key to Buckingham Palace in it. :biglaugh:

And it is their loss.

:laugh:Its like a lot of debates on here tbh chris...one side of the fence or another, i "think" the majority in the uk like the royals,fair do's,im not on pio to try and change anyones opinions on anything tbh,but i will give my opinion,and i honestly just cannot understand all the fuss over the wedding OR the royals tbh,i HONESTLY just dont get it:goofy:,their ancestors cut up and carved up the uk for themselves by foul means and the majority of the population celebrates/worships them???????????????:confused:

Honestly chris i just cant understand people liking or respecting them,its just madness to me,really dont understand people sleeping on the mall for days to get a good speck to watch a coach go past with two people in it who havnt a clue how the rest of us live,baffled i am!!! but as royals go harry and william seem more human than the rest of them tbh,i suppose celebrating/liking the royals etc also depends on how nationalistic you are?

Liverpool isnt a very nationalistic city imo,its more about lpool than england if im honest

Guest Guest16631

..................i'm looking forward to seeing the street parties and the other celebrations................now its just some one elses wedding..............................for me its about what it brings to the british people...................

Guest peacock

Goodheavens, I knew things were bad, but did you see all the homeless lining the streets, living in tents.......:wideeyed:

Sorry haven't read the rest of the post. Just had to say how brilliant we are at pomp and circumstance!!!!

Can't help but watch this without thinking of my Dad who was a state trumpeter and needless to say, I'm a soggy wreck!

Hope everyone enjoys what Britain does best....................

Guest Mallam

Only the British can pull this off....stunning show of pomp and ceremony :jiggy:kate' sister in that tight white dress is stunning. :cry:

..................i'm looking forward to seeing the street parties and the other celebrations................now its just some one elses wedding..............................for me its about what it brings to the british people...................

:policeman:excuse me Miss,have you been drinking......?:policeman:

Guest guest36762
Only the British can pull this off....stunning show of pomp and ceremony :jiggy:kate' sister in that tight white dress is stunning. :cry:

with you there mate.....phwooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Well................ i missed it, i was working this morning and just assumed it would be on in the afternoon, but it was a morning wedding.............. ah well, its how it goes, i wasn't planning to watch it and i saw them in the horsedrawn carriage and kate looked beautiful and William looked really handsome............... with his hat on, lol

Guest Guest16631

.....................some one has taped it ..................you missed the best bit the crowds and the anticipation................

I am sort of in the middle with regards to the royal family, i dont particulaly like the old duffers who seem stuffy and out of touch, but with William and Harry i do think they are a bit more in touch with the public if thats possible and hopefully William will one day be king once his old man has had a go:nah:.

Anyway the wedding was kind of nice imo, they seem a genuinly happy couple and Harry cracks me up, he always looks like he is about play a practical joke on someone.

I honestly hope that they have a long and happy marriage.:yes:

Guest Guest16631

...................i'll ask if you can borrow the tape after the hoff....................shame you might change your mind.................just watch the people ........does your heart good...............

...................i'll ask if you can borrow the tape after the hoff....................shame you might change your mind.................just watch the people ........does your heart good...............

Lol me tink? nah mate honestly,i just dont get it,happy for the people if their happy,but i cant change my mind on the subject of the royals or aristocracy:wubclub:

Archived