Royal wedding,watching?

pablo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest16631

............i'm looking forward to the party...................royal wedding on the big screen and we are all wearing are old bridesmaid dresses...................lucky my sister had such a stylish wedding...................only trouble is will it fit over 20 years ago..............has any one else got their party clothes...............apart from andy.............very nice i might add.....innit........................................chanel1.jpeg

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Its on the news that they have arrested three people who were planning to behead efigys they had made of the Royals, in a guillotine that they had aquired, so............... if pablo, peppin and shark aren't on PIO for a few days............ we all know why.:laugh:

Guest Guest16631

.....................i think its great to see so many people enjoying the day ..............not particulary a royal fan myself ..................but good to see so much joy......................

Guest Guest16631

............i've enjoyed watching the crowds...............the ordinary people enjoying a well deserved celebration...................doing assignments inbetween watching................my gran would have loved it.................she used to stop xmas lunch if we were still eating ,and we had to be quiet for the queens speech at christmas............

Guest Revs30
..................quiet on here.....................guess every one is watching...............

Heck no, im hoping it pours down! :biglaugh:

Im so horrible :biggrin:

Guest Guest16631

..................:eek:..................40 minuets to go and i'm 2 thirds of the way down my celabratory wine..............

Recovering me tink:goofy::mad::jimlad::laugh::wubclub:,im not watching one minute of it!

I'm going to do everything in my power to not watch any of it. Unfortunately even sky sports news cut to the Abbey to show Lord Beckham and Countess Spice.

So it's a day of doing my washing, and reading about the reforms to the welfare state for my dreaded final assignment for uni.

Roll on tomorrow...

Guest chris955

I must say I am watching and thoroughly enjoying it to be honest. This event is going to be huge for the country which can only be a good thing. No-one else can do an event like this like the English do.

Me the wife and kids and some friends are going to Bleheim Palace tomorrow :shocked:, they are showing the wedding and then some jousting:cute:, i was not gonna bother but thought i would as i know it will make our mad scouser grin:wink:

We decided not to do the Blenheim trip today as i could not warrant spending £20 on diesel getting there:biggrin:, so we are watching it on the box with some hankies at hand:shocked::nah::cute:

....................go on ...................a few jrinks ....................its an histuricle murment

Cant do it tink,soz mush:wubclub:,dont hate anyone or wish them harm but i dont like the royals or aristocracy,theres 6 million catholics in britain,the only religion that cant marry a royal as far as i know?wierd in this day and age:goofy:,no i'd rather go thru one of your infamous waxings than watch it tink:laugh:,its just not something that interest me tbh,weddings are for women to watch imo:cute::biggrin:

I'm going to do everything in my power to not watch any of it. Unfortunately even sky sports news cut to the Abbey to show Lord Beckham and Countess Spice.

So it's a day of doing my washing, and reading about the reforms to the welfare state for my dreaded final assignment for uni.

Roll on tomorrow...

Miserable git:mad::cute:

I must say I am watching and thoroughly enjoying it to be honest. This event is going to be huge for the country which can only be a good thing. No-one else can do an event like this like the English do.

Not that many with parasitical royal families is there chris?:wink:

Guest chris955

I'm not sure, I suppose there would be a few somewhere :biggrin:

Not that many with parasitical royal families is there chris?:wink: