Royal wedding,watching?

pablo

Just wondering will the majority on here be watching THE wedding? i reckon as far as PIO goes it will be a big majority YES,fair do's,each to their own,me? im working as a fluffer tomoz on a new gay adult movie "Gladiators in goosefat":cute:,thats how much im looking forward to it.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not me :no: working tomorrow, can't afford days off at the mo, make hay when the suns out and all that :cute:

You want my invite Pabs? Sharky?:unsure: thats 2 spare now, me and the bloke from Syria:wink:

I would mate but im busy fluffing:wubclub:,love to go i would,im going to do as suggested by the wedding organisers tho and dress in wedding gear for the day:rolleyes:,just not sure on the length of train yet:daydreaming:,im on me jack all weekend,she's away with her fam visiting my SIL:mad:in wales,she WAS going saturday then she remembered THE wedding was tomoz and said "nah i think i'l go down to wales thursday nite(tonite)":laugh:

OOOOoooooh its all the planning/anticipation tho,im frantic atm:daydreaming:

I would mate but im busy fluffing:wubclub:,love to go i would,im going to do as suggested by the wedding organisers tho and dress in wedding gear for the day:rolleyes:,just not sure on the length of train yet:daydreaming:,im on me jack all weekend,she's away with her fam visiting my SIL:mad:in wales,she WAS going saturday then she remembered THE wedding was tomoz and said "nah i think i'l go down to wales thursday nite(tonite)":laugh:

OOOOoooooh its all the planning/anticipation tho,im frantic atm:daydreaming:

Make that till wednesday she just said:goofy:,also said "yer just dont listen do yer,i told yer loads of times were away nearly a week:mad:",like a bleedin jackhammer down yer shell she is:laugh:,how many chinee deliveries is that for me?6!!!!!:biglaugh:fortunes:policeman:

And the lads are off to town for a mad sunday this week as well:idea:,nah..gotta be good,just want to enjoy all the love of THE wedding weekend tho,going out would be kinda patriotic,union jack plazzy bowler hat an all that:wideeyed:STFU!:laugh:

I won't be watching it either and keeping clear of all festivities. My OH has opted to work! With how much this visa process is costing us we need him to work! He is also working the bank holiday Monday.

For some reason I have just lost interest in it all.

Me the wife and kids and some friends are going to Bleheim Palace tomorrow :shocked:, they are showing the wedding and then some jousting:cute:, i was not gonna bother but thought i would as i know it will make our mad scouser grin:wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I'll be there with me popcorn and soda............... go kate and William.............. doesn't it make yer feel proud to be English.

sharky and pablo if yer miss it, it will be repeated on the news foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever. lol

Just wondering will the majority on here be watching THE wedding? i reckon as far as PIO goes it will be a big majority YES,fair do's,each to their own,me? im working as a fluffer tomoz on a new gay adult movie "Gladiators in goosefat":cute:,thats how much im looking forward to it.

Do you need an assistant Fluffer? I know it's for a Gay movie but I do have experience on these matters!!!

Me the wife and kids and some friends are going to Bleheim Palace tomorrow :shocked:, they are showing the wedding and then some jousting:cute:, i was not gonna bother but thought i would as i know it will make our mad scouser grin:wink:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaawwwwww NOOOOOoooooo:arghh::arghh::biglaugh:

I'll be there with me popcorn and soda............... go kate and William.............. doesn't it make yer feel proud to be English.

sharky and pablo if yer miss it, it will be repeated on the news foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever. lol

T:mad::mad:T..............:laugh:

Do you need an assistant Fluffer? I know it's for a Gay movie but I do have experience on these matters!!!

:biglaugh:,your not supposed to know what a fluffer is Mandy,your far too angelic for that kind of thing:wubclub:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaawwwwww NOOOOOoooooo:arghh::arghh::biglaugh:

I might even wear my tory tie and pack some vol au vonts in the hamper:jiggy:

Guest Revs30

I can't wait for the royal wedding to be honest...................SO I CAN DO A TESCO SHOP WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS WATCHING IT!

Archived