Next Stage Complete

laneyD

Our Youngest had medical yesterday & both police clearance's in Visa application sent today anyone any idea's on the timescales for kids visa?.. Then all that has to be done to send us on our merry way is the house to sell!:err:

Hi Laney,

Got my wifes x-ray booked for tommmrrow, and have to fill in a 1221 form for her. I'm guessing its becuase she doesn't jave a UK passport... c'est la vie.

wish i could tell you about timescales, i'm sure someone here will, they're all pretty spot on with regards to helping out.

Good luck!

Guest jojaks

Hi

Were all done and waiting too !

Our police checks and form 80s went to aus 7/4/11 and weve heard nothing yet.

hopefully very soon !!!

good luck folks

thanks guys we submitted them to London & both forms 40ch & 47 I think all completed so will keep ypu's informed of timescales . wee one's medical was straight forward no xrays or anything as only 4 good luck L:biggrin:

Our Youngest had medical yesterday & both police clearance's in Visa application sent today anyone any idea's on the timescales for kids visa?.. Then all that has to be done to send us on our merry way is the house to sell!:err:

Pleased to hear everything is on track for you:smile:..good luck with selling your house very soon!

I read somewhere on the immigration websight that once they have the medicals, form 80's and the police certificates it should be no longer than 6 weeks (unless thats just wishful thinking!!).

Good Luck Everyone!!

cheers Terri the more time drags on the more you have to think then you start reading all these posts & get even more confused if it is the right thing after all to be pingponging back to perth. OOFT:frown: Take care Lorraine

cheers Terri the more time drags on the more you have to think then you start reading all these posts & get even more confused if it is the right thing after all to be pingponging back to perth. OOFT:frown: Take care Lorraine

Hi Lorraine:smile:..aw i know it can become confusing, especially when people's posts are conflicting and you can't weigh up what is right and what is wrong for your family..i feel for you, as i have been there and it can really do your head in!!..it really is doing as much as you can to put the cons against the pro's, researching and making a decision..when you make the decision then it is another leap of faith, as with any big decision..for me as it most probably is for you, it's about the children and how it will affect them..responsibility:confused:..my two brothers are over from Perth at the mo and go back tomorrow..i have so much loved seeing them!..breath of fresh air, they are..please pm me if you need to chat or anything..take care x

Archived