Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Caitlin

Getting sponsored to stay - but what happens to my husband?

Recommended Posts

Guest Caitlin

Hi everyone,


My work have kindly offered to sponsor me to stay in Australia, and I have been trying to look up what will happen to my husband. We are British and currently both on Working Holiday Visas.


I know that I can nominate him as a secondary person on my visa (but please correct me if I'm wrong!) but I don't know how easy/assured this is, and what it costs etc


Any advice and clarification will be very gratefully received!


Thanks in advance, and a belated happy easter,



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be very easy to add him onto your 457 application.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest36187

SHould be easy enough with a 457, there are then no limitations to how many hours etc your husband can work. My husband was " attached" to my 457. Most employers are sensible enough to realise if they want you for the job then your husband is a package deal.

Good Luck x

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now