register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

sedgecl

Medical Referred...:{

Hi

Not sure if anyone out there has had the same thing, but our children have received clearance on their visas, OH and I medicals have been referred. It has been 2 weeks, I know that there are a lot of bank holidays this month, but do you think that it's anything to worry about.

Hope you all had a great Easter and didn't get too burnt.

Thanks

The Mather Clan: TRA: Sent 19/10/09 -Apprroved 3/12/09.SA SS: Online App 10/12/09 - Approved 8/01/10. Online 176 Visa App: 11/01/10. Cat 2: 05/01/11 CO: 09/02/11. Meds Booked: 05/03/11 Visa Granted: 24/5/11. Reccie oct 2011, Moving to Oz 9/8/12...Yippeeee

Loads of medicals get referred. If you are not aware of any medical issues and have not had a call from your panel doctor telling you that they discovered something horrid, then there really is nothing to worry about.

We have had a long break in Australia, we are still off because of ANZAC day. A couple of weeks is nothing unusual anyway.

Try not to worry.

Guest machang
Hi

Not sure if anyone out there has had the same thing, but our children have received clearance on their visas, OH and I medicals have been referred. It has been 2 weeks, I know that there are a lot of bank holidays this month, but do you think that it's anything to worry about.

Thanks

Mine also referred, After 3-4 weeks ,status has changed to 'Finalized' . So nothing to worry .:biggrin:

Hi

Thanks

We had our medicals 4March and miine and my sons have been referred we are still waiting nearly two months later.

Guest Mizo
We had our medicals 4March and miine and my sons have been referred we are still waiting nearly two months later.

We have undertaked medicals on 17/04/2011 , mine shows finalized but my wife and baby dauhter shows referred, The examing doctor told us that all reports are fine, I do not know why they are referred :confused:

We have undertaked medicals on 17/04/2011 , mine shows finalized but my wife and baby dauhter shows referred, The examing doctor told us that all reports are fine, I do not know why they are referred :confused:

As above. Many medicals are referred. If there is nothing wrong with then, don't worry about it.

I think all the medicals get referred don't they? Mine got referred as well and in two days it was finalised.

ICAA Skills assessment as Accountant: 11/09, Applied 175 CSL Jan '10, IELTS: 8.5 overall, CO: 03/10, Medicals Fin. 04/10, Internal checks: Completed, Stuck with external checks. :mad: Meds Again: 7/11, Grant: 5/9/11!!! :D

My hubby and youngest son's medical are finalised but mine and my oldest has been referred we both had to have our urine samples sent to lab but they have come back as fine the only thing with me was my bp was high but i handed in a letter from my gp saying how nervous i get!! As soon as I saw our meds referred I panicked but our agent said lots get referred so dont worry! She also said there is a backlog so dont expect to hear anything for a few weeks! I try not to worry but its hard but glad there are some of you in the same boat!!!!

Paul (40), Lesa (41), Jason (12) and Jamie (10)

AQF III passed 18/03/2010 TRA sent 07/04/2010 TRA Approved 27/05/2010 WA SS lodged 20/12/10 WA SS rec 03/02/11 Visa lodged 05/02/11 CO assigned 07/03/11 VISA GRANTED 10/05/11 :biggrin:

hi we too had medicals on 15 april. first had a problem as i wasnt registered on e health system but now am. my oh and daughters medicals are finalized but mine have been referred.

i have crohns disease but have been well since 2004. however am currently having minor surgical a treatment for a fistula. i have the doctors letters from my surgeon explaining what i have had done and also that i require going back into hospital shortly to check this has healed. but now i am really worried that i am going to scupper my familys chances of getting over to oz. my bloods also say referred. not sure what is going on there either. i work as a midwife so had tohave these bloods done, am going insane constantly checking online status.

nicola

boilermaker and midwife. 175 visa granted may 2011. now living near newcastle nsw

ALL of the medicals get referred. Referred means they are being checked now. If the referral takes LONG then only there's anything to worry about.

ALL of my medical tests were referred. And finalized after two days of being referred.

ICAA Skills assessment as Accountant: 11/09, Applied 175 CSL Jan '10, IELTS: 8.5 overall, CO: 03/10, Medicals Fin. 04/10, Internal checks: Completed, Stuck with external checks. :mad: Meds Again: 7/11, Grant: 5/9/11!!! :D

ALL of the medicals get referred. Referred means they are being checked now. If the referral takes LONG then only there's anything to worry about.

ALL of my medical tests were referred. And finalized after two days of being referred.

Wow, that was quick, I've been waiting a month now, so hope it's not much longer.....

The Mather Clan: TRA: Sent 19/10/09 -Apprroved 3/12/09.SA SS: Online App 10/12/09 - Approved 8/01/10. Online 176 Visa App: 11/01/10. Cat 2: 05/01/11 CO: 09/02/11. Meds Booked: 05/03/11 Visa Granted: 24/5/11. Reccie oct 2011, Moving to Oz 9/8/12...Yippeeee

Guest Phillips family
My hubby and youngest son's medical are finalised but mine and my oldest has been referred we both had to have our urine samples sent to lab but they have come back as fine the only thing with me was my bp was high but i handed in a letter from my gp saying how nervous i get!! As soon as I saw our meds referred I panicked but our agent said lots get referred so dont worry! She also said there is a backlog so dont expect to hear anything for a few weeks! I try not to worry but its hard but glad there are some of you in the same boat!!!!

My urine had to be sent to lab aswell but came back fine ...my medical still referred...:-( think I read last week they are processing referred med recieved 25-28th March..ours were received on 06/04...

My urine had to be sent to lab aswell but came back fine ...my medical still referred...:-( think I read last week they are processing referred med recieved 25-28th March..ours were received on 06/04...

Ours were uploaded 12/4/11, so hopefully it wont be much longer, the boys were finalised straight away.....My heart sinks each time I check, I'm not going to look until Friday now, this is a promise to myself.....

hi,

just wanted to say that my medicals were referred on 29 april and have been finalised today 2 May.

am chuffed to bits, was getting worried thinking my crohns would be a problem but clearly not. just waiting for hopefully a great big FAT YES HERE IS YOUR VISA.

regards nicola

boilermaker and midwife. 175 visa granted may 2011. now living near newcastle nsw

Guest Phillips family
Ours were uploaded 12/4/11, so hopefully it wont be much longer, the boys were finalised straight away.....My heart sinks each time I check, I'm not going to look until Friday now, this is a promise to myself.....

I am going to promise myself the same I think ...my OH thinks im obsessed & each time I check I get more down :-(

I am going to promise myself the same I think ...my OH thinks im obsessed & each time I check I get more down :-(

Keep me posted, our times are very near together, it will be interesting to see what happens.....Good luck..:)

Thankfully my meds were finalised today too! Just waiting for my sons now!!

Paul (40), Lesa (41), Jason (12) and Jamie (10)

AQF III passed 18/03/2010 TRA sent 07/04/2010 TRA Approved 27/05/2010 WA SS lodged 20/12/10 WA SS rec 03/02/11 Visa lodged 05/02/11 CO assigned 07/03/11 VISA GRANTED 10/05/11 :biggrin:

Still waiting for mine. Did them on 23.03.11 partners finalised on 6.04.11 mine still showing as further medicals received. I think there was some problem and mine were re sent by e mail on the 8.04.11 but that's still nearly 3 weeks ago. They are not showing as referred and my e mail to HOC has not been answered. Panic slightly setting in....... :eek::confused:

No one has called to say I have some terrible disease so hopefully I will hear something good soon..

:confused::grumpy1

Why don't you just build a bridge and Get Over Yourself !!

Im Family of 5, Mine and my 3 children Finalised, my wife Referred 2/5/11 but we new it would be due to a Kidney function. not sure what to think will/could happen next!

proview

Guest Mizo
Im Family of 5, Mine and my 3 children Finalised, my wife Referred 2/5/11 but we new it would be due to a Kidney function. not sure what to think will/could happen next!

proview

Do not worry , everything will be fine, lots of medicals get referred, I think it will be a matter of couple of days then it will be finalised.

Good Luck

Moataz

Update for referred kidney medical, we got our Grant.

Guest morshed
hi we too had medicals on 15 april. first had a problem as i wasnt registered on e health system but now am. my oh and daughters medicals are finalized but mine have been referred.

i have crohns disease but have been well since 2004. however am currently having minor surgical a treatment for a fistula. i have the doctors letters from my surgeon explaining what i have had done and also that i require going back into hospital shortly to check this has healed. but now i am really worried that i am going to scupper my familys chances of getting over to oz. my bloods also say referred. not sure what is going on there either. i work as a midwife so had tohave these bloods done, am going insane constantly checking online status.

nicola

Hi yumimumi,

What did you do when you find that your name was not registered in eHealth system.

I have faced the similar issue.

BR,

Morshed Alam