Sign in to follow this  
Guest tracy

Finally know what direction we are heading!!!

Guest tracy

After 2 & ahalf year, many talks, hours surfing and a trip to Oz........we now know where we are heading...............ADELAIDE:jiggy:

Its great to know were we are going now and finally i can start making plans for our future......as well as deals with the kids, house (ive moved there already..found a house and even know where the furniture is going!) ect ect ...but not the visa though.....got to let steve do something!!:biglaugh:

our trip was brilliant and can't wait to get back. Steve was offered a job while we were there...and we looked round a college and a few suburbs. Still don't know where we will end up!

Still not sure about our 16 year old!! She starts college next week and want to stay in England!:unsure: only just started the visa so still time to see what will happen! I will be keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm sure we will have many ups and downs over the next 12 month and thats before/if we get the visa!

Tracy, Steve, Amy(16), Emily(7) & Katie (2):wubclub:

Guest hays

Hi tracy!

good to know where your going eh! Congratulations to steve for geting the job offer!!Where did you visit when you went out? and what made adelaide stand out for you?

Hays

Guest tracy
Hi tracy!

good to know where your going eh! Congratulations to steve for geting the job offer!!Where did you visit when you went out? and what made adelaide stand out for you?

Hays

We are going to Adelaide because of the type of visa we were able to get.....and now, as of this morning, we are getting sponsored!!

We visited Adelaide, Cairns, Brisbrane and gold coast.

We liked it all but Adelaide felt like home to me.

Tracy

Guest kdal

Hiya Tracy & Family

Just wanted to wish you luck with the migration. We have also been to Adelaide and I know what you mean when you say it 'felt like home', thats how I felt about it too! Even though we are looking to move to Brisbane

x