Blogging our way across

Tina G

Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to thank everybody who contributes and runs this site it is quite simply an amazing source of information. It has helped me and my fiancé immensely and as such we wanted to give a little something back. We have decided to set up a little blog of our move across the pond to Melbourne later this year. We are going to cover everything that we encounter during this move and hopefully it will help some people thinking or even making the move to Australia. We will also cover our life after moving and if indeed this is right move after all. Our blog can be found at http://somethingbeautifulthiswaycomes.blogspot.com/

We will be cross referencing a lot of stuff back to here as well to make it a little easier to find those hard to answer questions. By the way my fiance is an aussie and grew up in Melbourne for 20 odd years. So if you want have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Tina