• never
    • may be

Guest Working to fish

Yes i do (we)

no never

may be one day

not sure

Guest Guest31881

I suppose it would depend on what i could get for her, now a nice 4x4 and I might consider it.

I suppose it would depend on what i could get for her, now a nice 4x4 and I might consider it.
SRP? i am :shocked: i have an evo 4 wheel drive what you think:idea:have we a swap?:laugh:

Looks like Eddie's been sniffing beer lids againnnnnnnnnnnnnn...lol

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest Mallam

Someone is lonely:cute:

Guest Working to fish
Someone is lonely:cute:

Mm who said yes ,come on there are loads of members on here ,some one must af tried it :GEEK:

when you say wife swopping parties is that a bit like Noel Edmonds swop shop that i use to watch when i was a kid?? I'd quite like a space invaders machine.........!! :wink:

23/11/08 skills ass passed. 24/11/08 online 175 applied for. Feb 09 NBV reg'. 14/05/09 CO assigned 11/06/09.

Visa granted 16-7-09, flew out Sept 10- now living the dream and loving it, Whoopy

Why is it called Wife swap and not husband swap ?

I want it all, and I want it now.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Someone has voted............ YES.............. come on fess up............... who was it.lol

I voted............. MAYBE................. because you never know............... you might be in a pub one night and a couple in the corner might be a little drunk and they say................ do you fancy wife swapping for the night.......... to me and our lass.

So we ask them their names and they say................ we are Brad and Angelina.:idea:

When I was about 8 I went to a sleep over at a friends' house - her folks had a big party, and when all the adults arrived they put their keys in a hat. You know the rest. :wideeyed:

I thought how very sensible it was that the nice ladies drove all the drunk men home. :embarrassed::err:

When I told Mom and Dad all about it, and suggested they try it at their parties, I wasn't allowed to sleep over there any more :wacko:

Guest Mallam
Someone has voted............ YES.............. come on fess up............... who was it.lol

I voted............. MAYBE................. because you never know............... you might be in a pub one night and a couple in the corner might be a little drunk and they say................ do you fancy wife swapping for the night.......... to me and our lass.

So we ask them their names and they say................ we are Brad and Angelina.:idea:

Brad and Angelina

SNN06TV4FAG-180_1138397a.jpg :biglaugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

The wifes mother has asked me to post her picture and hopes someone fancies a nibble with her.

rude018.jpg

Guest Mallam
The wifes mother has asked me to post her picture and hopes someone fancies a nibble with her.

rude018.jpg

:biglaugh:brilliant

How does one gently broach the subject with the wife that you would like to take her to a party and swap her for someone else's wife for the night?

I'm not sure how to broach the topic.

I want it all, and I want it now.

Guest peacock

I borrowed tonymans paddle once, just said Nick can I borrow your paddle, sought of developed from there, and I paddled over and got my own paddle, which had fell in and floated off,

Guest Mallam
How does one gently broach the subject with the wife that you would like to take her to a party and swap her for someone else's wife for the night?

I'm not sure how to broach the topic.

Men being in the main perverts and lust after everything that moves are a different species to women who would just rather sit in the sun with a glass of wine and a good book.:cute:

Just take a cold shower or go up to your room "alone"