Dentist in oz

andromeda9

Hello to you all, not been on here in a while, warning to potential people wanting to come to oz permanently, make sure you have your teeth the best you can before leaving the UK, just had one crown fitted cost of $1600 didnt really need doing, was the dentist that suggested it

just converted the cost to 1,060 British pounds maybe I have lost track of UK cost, wouldnt mind as much if it was a tooth was seen,will make sure I ask the cost next time, good luck to you all hoping to move here, we have no regrets at all (apart from dentist fees) ha x

Guest The Ropey HOFF

You should have told him to jog on, its your mouth.......... i would only have dentistry work if i was in pain, or i needed a filling............ i haven't been with a dentist for 30 years, i check in at work with the dentist there every 5 years or so and have the odd filling. If it had been a crown at the front and effected your look, i could understand, but $1600 i would have given it a miss.

Guest siamsusie

I have a Japanese Dentist (Australian trained) look after my teeth in Asia.. my London son and my husband all frequent him twice a year. It is a 1/4 of the price!

:wideeyed:wow We have just looked into dentist a in singapore .... a guy in orchard road :wideeyed:his prices were great ! Dennis his last trip popped in there and had a chat with him

:wubclub:i get to hol too at the same time

:confused:I did hear from a friend the dentist in oz are expensive ..i am private here and the kids too ....and that was expenssive enough

Guest siamsusie
:wideeyed:wow We have just looked into dentist a in singapore .... a guy in orchard road :wideeyed:his prices were great ! Dennis his last trip popped in there and had a chat with him

:wubclub:i get to hol too at the same time

:confused:I did hear from a friend the dentist in oz are expensive ..i am private here and the kids too ....and that was expenssive enough

Exactly right Brides! I have been going to my dentist in Thailand now for 15 years and what a cost saver.

My husband has been nipping over to Bali for 12 yrs, we have an excellent one there as well. Its full of Australians who also wont suffer the high prices here.

Susie

Archived