Guest Esme

emailing cv to find sponsor - hubby motor mechanic, stuck on what to write...

Guest Esme

Hi, i've put together a cv for my husband and have a list of companies that i want to send his cv to, to see if they will sponsor him on 457. The thing is i'm really stuck on what to put as a cover letter, and dont want them to delete it without looking at it first. He is main agent trained and has 20 years experiance!

If anyone has any advice x x

Good luck, took me ages to find a sponsor, my cover letter read along the lines of . Hi, I,m ... I intend to move to Oz this year and have visited and am serious about making the move, I have gathered all the documents needed ready for a speedy application and I could start work in two months or less, etc

Woked for me, I had in the end 5 employers offer me sponsorship, most on 457 into big cities, and the one I chose was a rsms offer but in Alice springs.

Best of luck, if you get stuck I could do wih a couple of mechanics !

Hi, i've put together a cv for my husband and have a list of companies that i want to send his cv to, to see if they will sponsor him on 457. The thing is i'm really stuck on what to put as a cover letter, and dont want them to delete it without looking at it first. He is main agent trained and has 20 years experiance!

If anyone has any advice x x

It really does not matter what you write unless the company you are writing to is able or prepared to sponsor you. Have a look at my website www.livethedreamautralia.com

I have jobs for mechanics especially those who are manufacturer trained. Yes we charge a fee but it's great value and we help you all through the process. If we find you a job during May you could be in Australia by September.

Best wishes

Tony Mooney (Mooney33)

Hi, Iam from india. I have 12yrs experience in automobile dealer workshop .Australian skill certificate looking for a mechanic sponsorship . can u help me