Meet ups

Guest Revs30

Guest Revs30

Hi all,

Just wanted to say that I have noticed quite a few threads regarding meet ups etc, but on the posts haven't seen anyone mention kids.

We are a family of 4 (2 kids, 1 boy nearly 4 and 1 girl nearly 2) and moving to Melbourne in June. Would be great to meet up with other families etc so we feel like we aren't on our own.

John

Hi all,

Just wanted to say that I have noticed quite a few threads regarding meet ups etc, but on the posts haven't seen anyone mention kids.

We are a family of 4 (2 kids, 1 boy nearly 4 and 1 girl nearly 2) and moving to Melbourne in June. Would be great to meet up with other families etc so we feel like we aren't on our own.

John

Hi John.

Do you mean meet ups before you leave or after you arrive?

PIO & Britvics normally organize quite a few meets in the summer, but winter tends to be a bit quieter because of the weather, but there are plenty of new arrivals/recent arrivals that have kids of all ages.

I'm sure something will be organized in the next few months, and there are plenty of people out there that i'm sure will invite you around for a cuppa or beer. Ive got 2 teenage boys 12 & 15 (nearly 13 & 16) so not really the same age group but if you are up in the Dandenong ranges when over you are more than welcome to stop by for a cuppa & a chat.

Paul.

Guest Revs30
Hi John.

Do you mean meet ups before you leave or after you arrive?

PIO & Britvics normally organize quite a few meets in the summer, but winter tends to be a bit quieter because of the weather, but there are plenty of new arrivals/recent arrivals that have kids of all ages.

I'm sure something will be organized in the next few months, and there are plenty of people out there that i'm sure will invite you around for a cuppa or beer. Ive got 2 teenage boys 12 & 15 (nearly 13 & 16) so not really the same age group but if you are up in the Dandenong ranges when over you are more than welcome to stop by for a cuppa & a chat.

Paul.

Thanks for the offer mate, we will be living North Melbourne due to the location of wifes work. Just seen a few posts regarding meet ups over there at pubs at night time etc. Would be nice to get a babysitter though to enjoy a few VB's :D

Archived