Timeline for vetassess

Guest mdeejacks

How i did everyone, or anyone one, who took their respective tests on sat? I think I passed, the guy said so off the record, but we will see.

The main Vetassess aussie guy told me 10 working days until you get your results...

Will keep all posted!!

Still waiting for the outcome of my assessment - hopefully this week. Will let you know?

It probably takes 10 days to show up when you log in to the vetasses website- but it's no good without the hard copy that's the bit that's taking the time!

It probably takes 10 days to show up when you log in to the vetasses website- but it's no good without the hard copy that's the bit that's taking the time!

Got the fax through today! And the online status changed immediately as well. Can't believe they sat on it for 12 weeks and it took them all of 8 working days to process. Regardless - YAY!!!

Next step SS...

Guest HoutoMel
Got the fax through today! And the online status changed immediately as well. Can't believe they sat on it for 12 weeks and it took them all of 8 working days to process. Regardless - YAY!!!

Next step SS...

Congrats Claramanda! I see you're also applying for Urban and Regional Planner. I'm in the VETASSESS wait now and have been in the Vic SS wait since March.

If you don't mind my asking, what kind of experience did you have/show for your positive assessment from VETASSESS? When they received your documents, what did you status say (did it change from "Active" to something else)?

I have a Master's in Urban Planning from Texas A&M, American Institute of Certified Planners certification, membership in PIA and CILTA, and about 7 years of planning experience, though it's been primarily in Transport Planning and land use work that's centered on TOD suitability. Hopefully I get the same good news as you!

Much congrats again!! :biggrin:

If you don't mind my asking, what kind of experience did you have/show for your positive assessment from VETASSESS? When they received your documents, what did you status say (did it change from "Active" to something else)?

I provided a pretty basic CV outlining my overall duties in the 2 posts I've held since qualifying with an MSc in Urban and Regional Planning, supported by statements of service from both employers. Try to match up with the ANZCO skills/tasks: link here

My online VETASSESS status went straight from 'Active' to 'Successful' yesterday, but I did get an email last week telling me it had gone to Stage 2 processing. SS went in early Feb, so this should be the last piece! I'll let you know how long it takes to come through.

Good luck!

Applied for skills assessment on 08/02/11 online - still not being processed. Only need a professional assessment and is now holding up the application for ENS as you cannot apply without it. Vetassess say as peak processing times they have no idea when it will even be looked at. Could take 16 weeks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mdeejacks
How i did everyone, or anyone one, who took their respective tests on sat? I think I passed, the guy said so off the record, but we will see.

The main Vetassess aussie guy told me 10 working days until you get your results...

Will keep all posted!!

any joy yet, i aint got nothing. doing my head in

any joy yet, i aint got nothing. doing my head in

Hi Mate

Did I not tell you??? I Passed, found out 7 Working days after I sat the test, so within the ten working days vetassess state, when did you sit yours 21st??? so its been 7 working days for you, any day now..... keep me posted:wink: