Timeline for vetassess

Guest mdeejacks

Guest mdeejacks

Hello anyone who can help,

I have sent my vetassess application of to Australia.

any ideas on a timeline for a decision for me to get a date for the practical.

cheers

Jack

Guest dazsfa

Hi Jack

It only took a week from when they got the forms till

i got an email saying id passed.

Cheers Daren

they have had my docs a week, spoke to the girl there today and she basically told me I had passed,(stage 1) needed to get the assessor to update file, she said give it a day or two then she said you can book to get on the next course on may 7/8th in london.

What trade you going for?

Guest tiddywiddy
they have had my docs a week, spoke to the girl there today and she basically told me I had passed,(stage 1) needed to get the assessor to update file, she said give it a day or two then she said you can book to get on the next course on may 7/8th in london.

Hi

I hope you dont mind me butting into your thread?

But my o/h has just paid for the Vetasess & had to print off loads of bit of paper. My question is; where it says bits need to be ceritfied/signed, who needs to do this? Would we have to pay a solicitor, or can it be someone who knows us? We know a social worker, would she be able to sign it all for us???

Hope this all makes sense?

Kindest regards :embarrassed:

Guest dazsfa

Im bricklayer and im booked in on the 7th of May at london.

Daren

Guest mdeejacks

I'm going for general plumber, how about you??

did you ring Australia, if so let me know and if you have the number please let me know as i think a plumbing assessment takes place in london on ther 7/8th too.

cheers

jacks

Guest mdeejacks
Hi

I hope you dont mind me butting into your thread?

But my o/h has just paid for the Vetasess & had to print off loads of bit of paper. My question is; where it says bits need to be ceritfied/signed, who needs to do this? Would we have to pay a solicitor, or can it be someone who knows us? We know a social worker, would she be able to sign it all for us???

Hope this all makes sense?

Kindest regards :embarrassed:

Hello,

not sue about social workier, i dont recall that being on the list. usaul costing is for a solicitor is 5 quid for first document the 2 after that but haggle with them as you will need quite a few they may reduce the cost. i got mine for 1 pound each which was good as i had to 35.

good luck

jack

Guest Lily83

I'm waiting for SS from Victoria at the moment but I haven't submitted a skills assessment. Vetassess have got written on their website that skills assessment takes 8-12 weeks!:arghh: Does anyone know if they are taking this long? If so I am not going to be able to get my visa application in before the changes occur.:sad:

I'm waiting for SS from Victoria at the moment but I haven't submitted a skills assessment. Vetassess have got written on their website that skills assessment takes 8-12 weeks!:arghh: Does anyone know if they are taking this long? If so I am not going to be able to get my visa application in before the changes occur.:sad:

We got our Vetassess last week we lodged online 24th Jan and passed 13th April that is 11 1/2 weeks! We didnt have to do a practical with ours so maybe these ones take longer. They are great at letting you know the story if you email them and are polite best of luck did you apply to Victoria for SS without Vetassess cant do that for ACT had to get Vetassess first so we hope to lodge SS in next week.

Guest Lily83
We got our Vetassess last week we lodged online 24th Jan and passed 13th April that is 11 1/2 weeks! We didnt have to do a practical with ours so maybe these ones take longer. They are great at letting you know the story if you email them and are polite best of luck did you apply to Victoria for SS without Vetassess cant do that for ACT had to get Vetassess first so we hope to lodge SS in next week.

Thanks for the response. We did apply for SS without Vetassess in November so was hoping to get a response in time so that I could apply for the skills assessment if SS was granted. We do not need a practical either so I fear it might take as long as yours did.

Good luck with ACT SS!

Guest mdeejacks

just been told i didn't pat enough although i paid what the agent told me to so hope it wont delay the application too much

WA hopeful

cheers

jack

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke with VETASSESS on Monday and they said they are at peak processing times now. I'm currently on week 12 for a professional skills assessment and it hasn't yet hit an officer's desk. My SS is just waiting on the outcome of this, so I hope they hurry up!! Otherwise we won't make the application before the changes either...

I spoke with VETASSESS on Monday and they said they are at peak processing times now. I'm currently on week 12 for a professional skills assessment and it hasn't yet hit an officer's desk. My SS is just waiting on the outcome of this, so I hope they hurry up!! Otherwise we won't make the application before the changes either...

I took my practical on the 11th April and received conformation on their Vetasses website yesterday that I passed.

Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for vetasses to send out a letter or email confirming the pass as I need to forward it to Vic for my SS!!!!!!

I took my practical on the 11th April and received conformation on their Vetasses website yesterday that I passed.

Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for vetasses to send out a letter or email confirming the pass as I need to forward it to Vic for my SS!!!!!!

When I spoke to them last night they said the letter was posted immediately - you could also get them to fax it if you want it faster!?

Guest mdeejacks

does anyone know how to thank someone on this website as i have tried loads of times and it never seems to show against my name

Guest mdeejacks
Has anyone received their letter yet?

Regards Mr Impatient

hello ,

which bit are you waiting for, is it the paper based or the practical bit

cheers

jack

Guest mdeejacks
The practical bit- took the test the 11th April and passed still waiting for the letter!!!!

i've seen varying times but anything from 1o days to over a month.

are you trying to squeeze in like most other people before the 1 st july

i'm sure we all are.

well i'm taking mine on 21st of this month so it looks like it'll pass me by but i'll have to see

where are you trying to move to

we are trying for perth

cheers

jack

i've seen varying times but anything from 1o days to over a month.

are you trying to squeeze in like most other people before the 1 st july

i'm sure we all are.

well i'm taking mine on 21st of this month so it looks like it'll pass me by but i'll have to see

where are you trying to move to

we are trying for perth

cheers

jack

Yeah trying to squeeze it in there before July- what trade are you? Bet you can't wait to get it over can you!

Guest mdeejacks
Yeah trying to squeeze it in there before July- what trade are you? Bet you can't wait to get it over can you!

hoping got get in as plumber, has to do english test too. did you??

i've spoken to several who have not

Guest mdeejacks
My agent hasn't mentioned it, the last. thing I need is that sprung on me!

maybe it's just me coz i need to get more points as my trade does not give enough without it. also i think my agent may have done it as i am nearing the 1st of jult deadline when this will definately be needed by all i believe.

it worth a phone call tomorrow to clarify.

i'm sure they would have told you.

what are you going in as

cheers

jack

Archived