Bentleigh East???

young2682

Hi

My OH has also been offered a job with Capital Smart he is a spray painter. He was down in Thatcham last week doing the skills test. We don't know which branch he is in yet, so it so hard to know what area to look at for staying in. Which just makes me nervous. :( I think we will all be over really soon the 457 seems to be really quick coming through. :)

Hi,

My OH is a Panel Beater and was at Thatcham with ur OH the other week. We don't know which branch he will be at either, there is a chance it may even be Brisbane !!.

The visa seems to be taking 4ever and I've had a few problems with the organisor of it, I never get replies !!!

Lynne x

Hi,

My OH is a Panel Beater and was at Thatcham with ur OH the other week. We don't know which branch he will be at either, there is a chance it may even be Brisbane !!.

The visa seems to be taking 4ever and I've had a few problems with the organisor of it, I never get replies !!!

Lynne x

Hi Lynne

Good to talk to you.

We are the same it's like getting blood out of a stone. We have just been told Melbourne somewhere. Everyone seems to get different info and no one really knows what happening. We have to ask and ask before we get an answer and our agent says it's a nightmare too. I think they don't realise how stressfull the thought of moving to the other side of the world is :realmad:

Have to applied for the visa yet? We just have to apply for the medical insurance. I didn't realise about this. :wacko: I keep reading that the 457 can come in with in days so fingers crossed it does. How did your OH get on in Thatcham?

Take care

Adele x

Hi Lynne

Good to talk to you.

We are the same it's like getting blood out of a stone. We have just been told Melbourne somewhere. Everyone seems to get different info and no one really knows what happening. We have to ask and ask before we get an answer and our agent says it's a nightmare too. I think they don't realise how stressfull the thought of moving to the other side of the world is :realmad:

Have to applied for the visa yet? We just have to apply for the medical insurance. I didn't realise about this. :wacko: I keep reading that the 457 can come in with in days so fingers crossed it does. How did your OH get on in Thatcham?

Take care

Adele x

He did OK considering he's not been in a workshop for bout 5yrs, he's been working as a smart repairer. They did say that the mulitple choice was aimed more at peolpe that have not long left collage,my husband has been in the trade for 23yrs !!

Our visa application hasn't even been submitted yet !!! when I questioned them I got a s***y phone call telling me that he wasn't goning to be told what to do or how to do it by me !!!....NICE !!!!

I had a real stressed week last week cos of him, we are in a rented house at the moment which ends on 11th Sept and I'm really worried they wont get it all done in time for us to sort out all the move before the tenancy expires and we'll be homeless !!!

How did ur OH get on at Thatcham ??

Lynne x

He did OK considering he's not been in a workshop for bout 5yrs, he's been working as a smart repairer. They did say that the mulitple choice was aimed more at peolpe that have not long left collage,my husband has been in the trade for 23yrs !!

Our visa application hasn't even been submitted yet !!! when I questioned them I got a s***y phone call telling me that he wasn't goning to be told what to do or how to do it by me !!!....NICE !!!!

I had a real stressed week last week cos of him, we are in a rented house at the moment which ends on 11th Sept and I'm really worried they wont get it all done in time for us to sort out all the move before the tenancy expires and we'll be homeless !!!

How did ur OH get on at Thatcham ??

Lynne x

Hi

Yeh he got on ok too. He has been a painter for 17 years so thought it was a bit pointless as he had just passed has ATA 125. But anything to keep them happy.

Are you using Southcross are your agent? We decided not, so now both us and our agent are constantly emailing him. Can't believe he was so cheeky to you!!!! I hope he gets his finger out and lets you know what'd going on. I get the impression they tell you nothing one minute and the next it will be "right we want you over on this date" and will expect us all to just be ready and jump :skeptical::skeptical:

At least we are all in the same boat and it so good to talk to someone going through the same thing. Have you looked at flight yet?

Adele xx

Hi

Yeh he got on ok too. He has been a painter for 17 years so thought it was a bit pointless as he had just passed has ATA 125. But anything to keep them happy.

Are you using Southcross are your agent? We decided not, so now both us and our agent are constantly emailing him. Can't believe he was so cheeky to you!!!! I hope he gets his finger out and lets you know what'd going on. I get the impression they tell you nothing one minute and the next it will be "right we want you over on this date" and will expect us all to just be ready and jump :skeptical::skeptical:

At least we are all in the same boat and it so good to talk to someone going through the same thing. Have you looked at flight yet?

Adele xx

Which agent are you using ?? was it more than SC..i'm seriously thinking about changing !!

We haven't booked any flights yet cos we don't know if we will be sent to Melbourne or Brisbane so it's a case of just waiting for thing to be done and emails to be answered !!

Lynne x

Which agent are you using ?? was it more than SC..i'm seriously thinking about changing !!

We haven't booked any flights yet cos we don't know if we will be sent to Melbourne or Brisbane so it's a case of just waiting for thing to be done and emails to be answered !!

Lynne x

Hi Lynne

We are using VisaGo (Darren Chatt) they are a bit more expensive, but we haven't had any bother with them. We started using them as my OH was going to apply for a State Sponsored to start with. But has now been changed to the 457. Our visa hasn't been lodged yet as I have just found out (TH @SC) has sent the wrong TRN!!!! ARGGHHHH!!!:arghh:

I have been having a look at flight cost in August-Sept-October and price wise Cathay Pacific are great. Especially if there are a few of you going over. I think they fly to both places.

Adele xx