Dublin Meet Up/Brisbane Coast Bound. Sat 7th May. Location to be confirmed closer to

Guest bcfrug

Guest bcfrug

Hi All,

Due to the success of the last meet up arranged by Andy in the CityWest Hotel Dublin we are looking at another meet up for Sat 7th of May. Not sure of location as of yet as will wait and see who is planning on coming. We may change location this time to a more child friendly place. Andy suggested a Park and maybe we do a BBQ which sounds great (Weather Permitting) and we can meet earlier in the day to give more time for a catch up.

Anyway leave your details and everyone is welcome.

Look forward to catching up with everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 2Accountants

Hi there, I was just wondering if you had decided where the location is yet? Will be comming from Dundalk area. Currently looking at Brisbane (Hubbie has phone interview this tue) & would be looking for advice on what area to move to. Have 2 kids,almost 5 & 3) and would be looking for nice family friendly area etc.

Thanks AM

Hi there, I was just wondering if you had decided where the location is yet? Will be comming from Dundalk area. Currently looking at Brisbane (Hubbie has phone interview this tue) & would be looking for advice on what area to move to. Have 2 kids,almost 5 & 3) and would be looking for nice family friendly area etc.

Thanks AM

Hi AM,

We have not decided exactly where it will be yet. The last one was at the City West hotel. We are hoping to pick a park or outdoor place with something for the kids to do but I spose that depends on the weather. We will decide on a place & post it here. If you want to PM me your email address, there is a group email to go out also with the location.

Andy

Guest sinead

Hi, was just wondering is this just for people movingto Brisbane? anyone going to Sydney? would love to meet others going over... thanks!!

Hi, was just wondering is this just for people movingto Brisbane? anyone going to Sydney? would love to meet others going over... thanks!!

The people that went to the last one were all going to the Brisbane area but you are certainly welcome to come along. Would be great to see you there. The more the merrier.

Guest bcfrug

Just bumping tomorrow meet up in city west hotel Dublin at 3 o clock.

Last one was a huge successwith lots of people there.

Hope to see a similar turnout this time.:-)

Guest SusieOR

I may head down too although we are planning on Adelaide & not Brissy... where abouts in the CityWest hotel will you be at 3pm... its a big place???

I may head down too although we are planning on Adelaide & not Brissy... where abouts in the CityWest hotel will you be at 3pm... its a big place???

Hi,

You are more than welcome. Lots of people with different visas & knowledge. If you head into the main reception / lounge area. We will be in there.