Adult entertainment on WHV

nathan2010

Not that this is an answer to this question, but can I jump in and say that pole dancing is very popular here, it is done at a few exercise classes and also community centres, I know some girls at work who do it as part of an exercise class (they asked if anyone at work wanted to come along). The classes are very popular, as are the belly dancing classes. Probably doesn't affect applications to Oz, if work is legitimate etc. Happy pole dancing I say !:idea:

http://www.platinumpersonaltraining.com.au/

Not that this is an answer to this question, but can I jump in and say that pole dancing is very popular here, it is done at a few exercise classes and also community centres, I know some girls at work who do it as part of an exercise class (they asked if anyone at work wanted to come along). The classes are very popular, as are the belly dancing classes. Probably doesn't affect applications to Oz, if work is legitimate etc.

Massively helpful Olly, thank you - I'm a belly dance teacher (amongst other dance disciplines) so good to know its popular incase we need something to fall back on (or I get sick of traditional teaching again lol). :biggrin: Do you know if that is across the country, or only in melbourne? Cheers :D

Guest guest36762
Are you telling us the whole truth ?

Is it really just pole dancing work ?

:shocked:

cynical parley, very cynical

Massively helpful Olly, thank you - I'm a belly dance teacher (amongst other dance disciplines) so good to know its popular incase we need something to fall back on (or I get sick of traditional teaching again lol). :biggrin: Do you know if that is across the country, or only in melbourne? Cheers :D

No problems - not too sure Pixie about the other States, just have a go at starting a business - I think the Gold Coast would be a great place for that industry, but you might have to wait for someone from up there to give you some idea of its popularity. good luck

Guest siamsusie

Pole dance queen hits Tassie

JARRAD BEVAN | April 18, 2011 12.01am

THE self-proclaimed "world's most famous pole dancer" will arrive in Tasmania tonight to conduct a series of pole-dancing workshops.

Pantera Blacksmith is regarded by those in her industry as "royalty".

The American started her career as an exotic dancer but, with the help of professional dancers, pole artists and fitness experts, fine-tuned her performance into an athletic endeavour.

Her skills have taken Blacksmith's taut, heavily tattooed frame all around the world. After Australia, her stops will include New Zealand, Canada and South America.

Pole dancing has also proved a lucrative endeavour for her: an hour-long private lesson costs $200, a three-hour group workshop $125 per person, invert workshop $75 per person while Pantera's Core Conditioning, or her Ass Class, is $35 per person.

Launceston's Pole Revolution will host Blacksmith tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday. Each session is fully booked and about 40 women will take part.

Pole Revolution owner Sheri Edmunds said taking a class with Blacksmith would be a thrill for her and her students.

"I expect they will be nervous, a little intimidated and very excited," Ms Edmunds said.

"Pantera, in our industry, is royalty. She was an originator in taking pole fitness to the world.

pole1.jpg

http://www.thepussycatpole.com.au/content/pole_dancing_lessons.html

Especially for Olly.....Victoria - VIC

Bottoms Up! Burlesque, Brunswick, VIC. Ph: 0411 119 956

www.buburlesque.com.au

Archived